alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ˜†iam pakistani i used to like pakistani dramas but i am just fedup because also pakistani dramas copy to indian before pakistani drama they dont take too much time it always finish in 2' or3 months time now they take too much time to get finish like indian do i am also fedup with indian drama also samething repearting saas bahu loved and after go to in coma and come back and if some one dye they also do come back

i just dont understand one thing should i laugh or cryπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† before our serial used to better then indian but now like tere phlo mein i am just fedup with drama even i dont watch now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidrahvirgo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, understand what u mean, but some pakistani drama are still quality. But yes alot of indian dramas are copy these day...i hope pakistani drama soon change back to how they were!!
Kripa_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea ur right that why I dont watch TPM now
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree... pakistani dramas are losing its originality 😭
pastanti drama need to see a doctor πŸ˜† pleaseeeeeeeeeee
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey, you got to watch PTV dramas or Hum's. They're still quite good. And yes, I agree... TPM is just a dragger, so is TSC. But at least, TSC is not as boring as TPM.
iam agree with samewhere amy22 some drama still have some quality but most of the drama really dragging out

i just dont understand one thing why pakistani put too much indinan people have you seen ana, piya kay gahr janna hai i dont have any objection but still you know what i mean
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well the dramas that i watch r really gud.........like zevar, makaan, and there was also dohri which is an amazing serials, ana was really gud,,,,,, thora saath chahiyey is i think also gud, then mukamla aur mahira, and ptv shows those serials of just episode (i duno wat do u call them πŸ˜› ) their stories r sometimes really gud, and also the ones that ary show that sat. specials ones soemtimes they r so gud and i forgot about tum kaisi mohabbat katay ho ..........so i think there r just SOME pakistani serials which r so weird like tere pehlo main .......but that doesnt meant just bcoz of them we say all apki serials r bad πŸ˜•
and also u can mention lots of Pakistani serials that u can say r really gud an different but can u name any indian dramas which is "DIFFERENT" from the rest.....may be there r n i duno abou them....bcoz i dont watch any .......but name just one
but i am not saying this that all pakistani drama dosent have quality still have some but some drama are really pissed me off like tere phlo mein i used to watch drama but no more because i knew it there are never gonna be finshed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wini you told me to give one indian drama name who are different to (KHANNI GAHER GAHR KII)AND (KYUNKI SAAS BHI KHABI BAHU THI) i watch one drama who is tottaly different to indian drama this name (baa bahu aur baby)
if you watch this drama you gonna enjoy too so best of luck