Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Episode 3

After 2 years,

Sadia is going Scotland; her brother has sent her visa.

Amna is pregnant and Ahsan is shocked to hear that.

New Characters:

Iman- Sofi & Sami's daughter

Esha- Sofi & Sami's younger daughter

Danish- Amna & Ahsan's son

Amna is very happy but Ahsan reminds her of Alian. Amna says it's because of Alian- proved very lucky for them. After sometime Amna says that may be there's some misunderstanding because it often happens but Ahsan says that the doctor is sure that's why he has called otherwise he couldn't have. Ahsan says;

If ALLAH wanted to fulfil our wish why he didn't fulfil it before, Alian couldn't have been here. Ahsan leaves the room after saying this and Amna kisses Alian and starts playing with him again.

Next scene

Amna wakes up and looks at the clock. Ahsan is playing with Alian in his (Alian's) room; Amna enters and looks at them playing then leaves the room happily.

5 YEARS LATER

Sadia's looking at eh calendar and recalls all these moments spent with Alian and Ahsan coming and leaving with Alian.

She tells BOUAA that it's Alian's BDAY and she has made some KHEER and distribute them in poor Children.

Next Scene

Sofi is with IMAN-her 4 year old daughter. Iman asks for sleeping with her but Sofi says she can't. She has to sleep in her own bedroom. She's a big girl now and her father will be angry if she sleeps here- in Sofi & Sami's Bedroom.

Iman: But dad is not here.

Sofi: Yes I know your father is already very late.

Iman: Just today please…

Sofi: No. Daddy doesn't want you to be here.

Iman: What about Esha, She sleeps here.

Sofi: Esha, oh well she's a small baby and she needs mummy.

Sami comes and can't find Sofi there because she has gone to Iman's bedroom with her.

Sofi comes and sits on the bed.

Sami: are you still awake?

Sofi: yes.

After some time.

Sofi: Esha is ill she has high fever.

Sami: didn't you take her to the doctor?

Sofi: I did.

Sami: then what do you want form me?

Sofi: your time, your care. The children need you. Don't you care for them? Don't you have time for them?

Sami: please Sofi I'm tired.

Then they have argument about Sami not giving Sofi and girls the time and care they deserve and expects from him but he says,

I hate these girls and you know that.

Next Scene

Sofi goes to doctor with Iman and Esha as Esha's fever is going up n up. Sami's back and asks Maid why is she still awake. And Maid tells him about Esha's fever and Sofi leaving for hospital. He looks at his wristwatch and says its 5 o' clock and they are not home yet.

Sofi enters the house at this point and goes straight to Iman's room without even looking at Sami. Sami calls her but she ignores him and goes to room and locks the door. Sami knocks the door after some time Sofi comes and says:

Yes. What is it?

Sami: did you see the time? You know you are crossing the limits now.

Sofi: yes I am so?

Sami: so? You know there are many people in the house and you went to hospital with children. What do you want?

Sofi: Don't shout. The girls will be upset.

Sami: do you want to harass me? Are you mad?

Sofi: mad? Yes I think I will go mad.

Sami: okay. Listen to me.

Sofi: no, you listen to me please I am really tired and really upset. I just want to be with my children for some quite and some peace. So you go to your room and go to sleep.

She goes in again and locks the door. Sami calls her name but she is not listening so leaves in anger.

Next Scene

Sadia is in London and asks for address from some guy. He tells her the address and leaves. Then she goes to Ahsan's house and presses the doorbell.

Amna is in the kitchen and tells Alian to look who is at the door.

Alian goes and sees a woman standing there. While Alian is opening the door Sadia looks at him with love in her eyes. He opens the door and Sadia comes in. Alian goes in and stands in front of the kitchen. Sadia is still looking at Alian. She sits down and remembers the moments of Alian.

At this point Amna comes and asks Alian who's there and sees Sadia. Sadia tells Amna that MRS.SHAMS has sent her so Amna offers her to come and sit in the guest room and says she will be back in a while. Sadia goes in and sees a photograph and is shocked to know that Amna is Ahsan's wife.

After some time, Amna comes in and sees Sadia fainting so ask her if she is fine and gets her a glass of water.

(In this scene Sadia sits in the direction where any one who enters the drawing room can't see her and neither can she. She is sitting right behind the door as if you remain the door open Sadia will be facing door from left side.)

Sadia: I'm sorry.

Amna: that's okay.

Then after drinking water she tells Amna:

Actually I have come here some months ago and used to look after Mrs.Shams children but now as she is going back Pakistan because of some important work so she gave me your number and address.

Amna: yes, yes, I know her very well.

Sadia: I live with her and she has also given me a letter for you.

She hands her the letter. Amna reads it and says:

This is a very good I needed someone to look after my children. I will discuss it with my husband and then I'll tell you. At this point Ahsan enters the house and sees Amna sitting in the guest room.

Amna tells Sadia: here, doctor sahab has come.

Ahsan asks: Guest???

Amna: yes.

He hangs his coat on the stand then Amna tells him to talk to Sadia (INN SAY) about giving her the job of looking after their children, and tells him that Mrs.Shams has sent her.

Ahsan: right.

And looks at the women sitting on the sofa while buttoning her cuffs. He looks there and is shocked to see SADIA...

He is confused as to what to say to her and his face is RED.

Ahsan: Hum… Hum Soch…Soch kar aap ko bata daingay. Aap pata (address) daitii jaaiay.

He is taking deep breaths, as he is surprised to see her there. Then Amna tells him about Sadia fainting and her house is far away from here (their house). Ahsan says he'll drop her but Sadia refuses his offer and says she'll go be herself but Amna insists and She wants to talk to Ahsan so agrees and leave the house with Ahsan.

Next scene

Esha and Iman are playing.

Next scene

Sadia is crying sitting in Ahsan's car and he glances at her. Then at some place he stops the car and take deep breaths (thinking of what to say)

Ahsan: I clarified everything in the letter I sent you. Then why you are here?

Sadia: to get my son back and in that letter you didn't wrote that you are snatching my son away from me.

Ahsan: in the divorce papers I clarified that Ali (Alian's Nick name) will stay with me.

Sadia: KHUDAA bananay kii koshish mat kijeyay. App kya samajhtay hain kay apnii daulat say saarii duniyaa khreed saktay hain aap? Lakin aik baat main aapkoo bata doun kay saari duniya kii daulat day kar bhii aap aik maa say usskii aulad ko nahin khreed saktay aap.

Ahsan: Ali is my son.

Sadia: mera bhii beta hai woh.

Ahsan: Dekhiya jab who bara hoo jay gaa tu main uss koo bata doun gaa kay aap usskii maa hain phir agar who chahay tuu aap kay saath rah sakta hai baaqii saarii umar.

Sadia: Aur main? Uss waqt tak main kya karoongii?

Ahsan: Bachay bohat jald sub kuch bhool jatay hain Usay yaad bhii nahin rehayga kay tum us kii maa ho

Main apna beta aap say lay kar hii rahoon gii.

Ahsan stares at her.

Sadia: Dr.Ahsan main iss kaam main jeeton yaa haroon merii budouain hemasha aap kaa peecha kartii rehaingii. Aap ko kahin panah nahin milaygi. After this argument Sadia opens the door and slams the door.

Next scene

Sofi is leaving Sami and his house. She has packed everything and now is moving the stuff around. Sami enters the room and is shocked to see what's going on in the room.

Sami: what is this? What are you doing?

Sofi: Sami you know I'm leaving you.

Sami: you are leaving me? (Yells at her)

Sami to Esha and Iman: can you go out?

They leave the room.

Sami: you will not.

Sofi: I have left my address at your desk so whenever you want to meet the girls you can come and see them.

Sami: Sofi are you out of your mind? Don't talk rubbish. I have told you many times that these girls can't leave this house.

Sofi: you know this very well Sami. I can get my children through court and I have spoken to my lawyer Mr. James Brown and he has told me that I being a British citizen can get the custody of both my girls.

Iman is crying standing outside the room.

Sami: okay…you want to go to the court. Go to the court I will see you there with my lawyer.

Sofi: Sami you will really regret it so let me go quietly.

After some argument Sami says that she can leave him with Esha but Iman will stay with him. And Sofi says: you can't do this.

Sami: I will.

He leaves the room and Iman and Esha are shown standing outside.

Next scene

Amna and Sadia are shown in the kitchen talking.

Amna asks her about her health. Then Sadia asks her where is Alian. Amna replies that he is going with Ahsan from 2 days. Sadia is shocked to hear this but says its good you'll get time to rest. Amna leaves the room and Sadia tells her that she will look after her younger son Danish. Then Sadia comes and looks at Danish (Amna's son) playing and then leaves the house with him.

Next scene

Sofi is sitting and thinking.

Next scene

Ahsan comes and sees his younger son's shoe on the floor near the garden-outside the main building of the house. He goes in and wakes up Amna and asks her about Danish. She says Danish will be with AAYA-Sadia. He asks whom is she talking about. Amna tells him about Sadia- the woman he gave lift yesterday. Then she asks why is she not there?

Then Ahsan leaves the room and goes down stairs and Amna calls him but he ignores her.

Next Scene

Sami comes and sees her sitting there thinking. Then he asks her:

Sami: So you have decided?

Sofi: Yes

Sami: Hmm…

Sami: Are you taking Esha alone?

Sofi: Sami you have decided everything, I don't have a choice. Do I? I just wanna talk to my daughter before I leave.

Sami: why?

Sofi: I'm her mother. I need to explain to her. I just wanna talk to her for few minutes. Please Sami. Just let me talk to her for few minutes. Please Sami. Please.

Sami: okay.

Next scene

Sadia is taking Danish with her and is waiting for Cab; she finds one and leaves for Ship port. Danish is crying.

Next Scene

Sofi is talking To Iman.

Sofi: listen to me darling. Mummy has to tell you something. It's very important. Mammy has to go away somewhere. You have to stay here with daddy.

You always remember that mummy is gonna be there for you. I'll always love you. I'll always be there for you.

Iman: why are you leaving me mummy?

Sofi: No I'm not leaving you.

Sami comes and when Sofi gets hold off of Iman's hand Sami holds it and sits with Iman on her bed and sees Sofi leaving the room.

Sami: Papa is with you.

And kisses her on head.

Sami: you will stay with me. Just me.

While saying this he looks up to Sofi standing in the doorway and reminds her.

Next Scene

Ahsan is looking for Danish everywhere but can't find him. Sadia and Danish are shown sitting in the cab.

Next scene

Iman is sleeping. She wakes up and cries calling MUMMY MUMMY.

Next Scene

Sadia is at ship port and leaves the country.

Sadia (thinking): Dr.Ahsan ub tumhain pata chalayga kay ullad kaa dukh kya hota hai.

Episode ends here

Review:
Amna is happy with her pregnancy report- positive and Ahsan is shocked and is sad that why she is pregnant now and feels bad for Alian as he thinks that he will not get the same love ever as he is getting now.
After 5 years, Alian is 7 years old and Sadia is sad as he is not with her but still is happy about Alian being 7 years old.
Iman – 4 year old, and Esha are Sofi and Sami's daughters. Sami hates them so doesn't care for them and is not concerned about their health. Sofi and Sami have arguments about him not giving time to Iman, Esha and Sofi.
Sadia reaches Ahsan's house and meets Amna and gives her a letter. Amna reads it and says that she will talk to her husband about her-Sadia looking after the children.
Ahsan sees her and is shocked and warns her to stay away form children and him. Sadia curses him and starts working at his house. Then one day she gets the chance and takes Ahsan's younger son- with her and leaves the country.
Amna and Ahsan are worried and looks for but cant find him anywhere.

Sofi teling stories to Iman (4 year old)

Sadia in Ahsan's house

Sadia sitting on couch when Ahsan sees her there

Ahsan telling Sadia to leave as she wont get nothing and Sadia cursing him

Sadia with Danish (Danial) in ship
Clip Source: janubaba

Edited by scorpion134 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
I just wanna know that what do you want me to put, Reviews or Updates. As above I have put the Update and Review both. I hope this will help you decide.
Me_Anonymous thumbnail

Amna and Ahsan are worried and looks for Danish but cant find him anywhere.

Sofi and Sami are seperated and Iman stays with Sami and Sofi has taken Esha with her and leave Pakistan.

Sorry i missed this part.

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Aqsa 4 the gr8 update!👏

I like it both ways.. choose the one thats convinient for u 😊... btw how do u pronouncd Alian.. i keep reading it as alien.. 😕

Amreen

Me_Anonymous thumbnail

lolz😆

my name is not aqsa

n the pronounciation is Aliaaan not Alien

amreen1409 thumbnail

Oops 😕 I am so sorry... I got confused...

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya amreen, beauty-angel who rarely come online now is aqsa...

amreen, yey tum ko kya hua hai?!😛

-sadaf

amreen1409 thumbnail
😕😕 Everybody come online rarely nowdays.. yeah.. thx Sadaf.. abhi yaad aaya mujhe! I need some Almonds!! Mera mind work nahi kar raha

Back to the topic: I am so happy ahsan got what he deserves!!!

Amreen
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Scorpio!

Yaar aab tum naam nahian bata rahi apna, phir hammri marzi hum jo marzi kahain!

please koi nick hi bata do, main spellings bhol jati hoon 😛

Me_Anonymous thumbnail

ok

well the nick will be AJI

my friends call me Aji so i hope u all r my friends now so u lot can call me Aji