Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

errr state on preity zinta arghh he dsnt deserved to eb called quiad e azams grandson n plus luk at him wots in preity anyway i ahte her shes soor acist to muslims 😡

oh really? how exactly is she racist? dont u think if she was then them people would have issued a fatwa against her which i think has ebcome their hobby against bollywood actresses😉

geex man they even released a fatwa against salman khan 4 praying 2 ganpati bhagwan, how stupid can these so called teachers get? dont they release that one of his parents was hindu too! how immature, just another thing done to try and defame religion.

anyways, i was searching on google about ness wadia and came up with an IF link. nope, he is not muslim, his mother married a parsi and if ur father is a parsi, u automatically become one and ur mothers religion is discarded. and plus by his name, doesnt sound like he is a muslim. but yh i know he keeps a lot of faith in hinduism and just went up recently with preity zinta to take aashirwad at vaishnodevi mandir in jammu😊hes got a lotta mixed religions in him though so i doubt hes a strict follower of any 1 of them.

fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too havent heard preity been racist infact I like her acting. I like her personality. But thnx 4 the news.
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
didn;t know that b4..........well thanx........ 😊