Frequent Posters

Kripa_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wow wat a news..thats great.and yes he is good lookin.. and thanks 😃
zoyah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he deserves way better than prety zinta . he is sooo sweet .he can fine someone better than her .lol
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont think so....he is muslim

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I knew that Preity was dating a Ness Wadia but I didn't know this Wadia guy is the great Quiad-e-Azam's great-grandson. Seriously, I think Quaid-e-Azam deserves a better great-grandson. I really, really like Preity and I think she's really adorable but Quiad-e-Azam founded a country and he was a REAL great man. And his great-grandson marrying an actress, I dunno!
Pinklalli thumbnail

[how can anyone decide what sorta grat grand children they want. Qaid-E-Azam's daughter CHOSE to marry a parsi, she chose to have kids with her hubby, just because he was a great man doesnt necessarliy mean he has to have a "great" family, his great grandon son is doin well for him self and manages his families company, so i dont think you're one to judge.

Originally posted by: amy22

I knew that Preity was dating a Ness Wadia but I didn't know this Wadia guy is the great Quiad-e-Azam's great-grandson. Seriously, I think Quaid-e-Azam deserves a better great-grandson. I really, really like Preity and I think she's really adorable but Quiad-e-Azam founded a country and he was a REAL great man. And his great-grandson marrying an actress, I dunno!

Edited by Pinklalli - 17 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinklalli

[how can anyone decide what sorta grat grand children they want. Qaid-E-Azam's daughter CHOSE to marry a parsi, she chose to have kids with her hubby, just because he was a great man doesnt necessarliy mean he has to have a "great" family, his great grandon son is doin well for him self and manages his families company, so i dont think you're one to judge.

I'm not judging anyone... and I know no-one can decide what grand or great-grand children they're gonna have and that's not what I'm talking about... and what's the whole thing with his mother choosing a man to marry and having children with, did I even mention that? I don't care what his mother chose to do. All I'm thinking about is a man who founded a country and had a very strong character. I don't think you got my point in the previous post.

What I meant to say was, a great man's family members should think of the respect their family's got. They have to carry their family's name and they should try to keep it well. Yes, he's prolly doing well with his business and all, but for me, it doesn't mean you have to go and marry an actress who's been kissing men on-screen. I cannot change him or his personal life, and he can do whatever he feels like doing, but this doesn't mean I have to change my mind or can't voice my opinion on the forum.

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
Pinklalli thumbnail

Right one I didnt say you cant voice ya opinion blah blah its a forum, yes i know, now the stuff your wrote and I highlighted let me illustrate my point to you clearly.

1: I didnt say about ness wadia's mum, i said Qaid-E-Azam's daughter married a non-mulsim which resulting in her father disowning her.

2: Yes Qaid-E-Azam was a great character but he wasnt a practising muslim so does it really matter who his great-grandchild marries, mayb thats where he gets it from. If they really wanted to carry his name forward ness's granny wudnt have married against her fathers wishes, so what family name are you talking about taking forward?

3: Priety kisses men on screen, so what? Have you ever watched any pakistan films, or other indian films, they are far more ahead with levels of vulgarity then hollywood even, so arent these women ever going to find hubbys? are they not fit to be married.blah blah, what about the millions of women who have extra marital affiars n run off with their bf's thats real life not on screen. next you'll be saying that women who work with men shouldnt marry into "respectable" families, loads of people on here were like "oh rani's better" "oh ranis this" well as far as im aware Rani's had more on screen passion then priety.

3: the point where u mentioned about how his family should think about the respect and this that the other, then if I were you I would google Jinnah's life history and see that he was merely a great politician, his family life wasnt the most enviable one either, so that point is invalid,

no offence I know its a forum but I'M allowed to voice my opinion as much as u are, my opinion is so what if he's marrying her, you're not guna spend ya life with him r u, so stop rattling ya cage, oh and if he was honestly proud of his heritage and family lineage, then mayb he would have found a nice simple muslim girl who's not passionate about films.

I respect ya opinion but you need to kinda look deeper into it instead of making bold comments like "an actress who kisses on-screen"

Originally posted by: amy22

I'm not judging anyone... and I know no-one can decide what grand or great-grand children they're gonna have and that's not what I'm talking about... and what's the whole thing with his mother choosing a man to marry and having children with, did I even mention that? I don't care what his mother chose to do. All I'm thinking about is a man who founded a country and had a very strong character. I don't think you got my point in the previous post.

What I meant to say was, a great man's family members should think of the respect their family's got. They have to carry their family's name and they should try to keep it well. Yes, he's prolly doing well with his business and all, but for me, it doesn't mean you have to go and marry an actress who's been kissing men on-screen. I cannot change him or his personal life, and he can do whatever he feels like doing, but this doesn't mean I have to change my mind or can't voice my opinion on the forum.

Edited by Pinklalli - 17 years ago
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
quaide azam dont have grandson 😕
Pinklalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

quaide azam dont have grandson 😕

of course he does, his daughter has a son, lol

tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...they look like a different kind of couple.

wonder how long this ones goin to last