Priety Zinta dating Jinnah's grandson!

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Bollywood actress Priety Zinta dating Jinnah's grandson Ness Wadia!

Ness Wadia born on May 30, 1970 is the son of Nusli Wadia and Maureen Wadia. Ness is the heir to the Bombay Dyeing company. He studied at Warwick University UK.

Ness is the Joint Managing Director of Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Co Ltd, the flagship company of the Wadia Group. He is currently involved in the company's foray into retail / shopping centre business.

His lineage comes from a very prestigious family. His father is the son of Neville Wadia who married Mohammed Ali Jinnah's only daughter Dina. Therefore he is the great-grandson of Mohammed Ali Jinnah. He comes from a mixed heritage which includes Muslim, Protestant, Catholics and Parsi.

He is currently dating popular Bollywood actress Preity Zinta. They are said to be very deeply in love, and there is a lot of rumours and speculation whether they will marry anytime soon. He made a cameo appearance in Preity's film Salaam Namaste.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya i know he'z Quiad-e-Azam's grandson but i m wondering when he came in Salam namaste 😕 i dont remember him in this movie 😕
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uhmm did u see tht part where preity was trying to run away from saif...and saif said on the radio tht call him whoever see her... first she travells in a car and then she travels in the train..i think ...and ness was sitting in the train.. he dials the number... thts all i can remember.. 😕
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have heard that before 😕 😕 😕

KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dunt think she deserves to be in tht legendary family...ness deserves a lot more than preity
wallaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! I didn't no that!! That is actually really nice 😊

Thanx 4 sharing!! 😳

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
errr state on preity zinta arghh he dsnt deserved to eb called quiad e azams grandson n plus luk at him wots in preity anyway i ahte her shes soor acist to muslims 😡
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he deserves better than that botox queen..no offense

i heard that ness mother once refered to preity as zebra...my god....that is a bit mean
SAIRAH123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hes really good lukin i fink 😉

Edited by SAIRAH123 - 17 years ago
Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrbajajisheaven

he deserves better than that botox queen..no offense

i heard that ness mother once refered to preity as zebra...my god....that is a bit mean

😆 😆 lolz..yeah she is a botoz queen..like...no joke..lolz