"It's a big blow" - Ami Trivedi

angelic eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
"It's a big blow" - Ami Trivedi

Sahara One's Kittu Sab Jaanti Hai is being pulled off air and Ami Trivedi aka

the protagonist Kittu is disheartened. In a tete-a-tete with tellychakkar.com.The spunky actor, reveals, "It's a big blow. For some time I just couldn't digest the fact. We are all trying to come to terms with it." Though she is not clear about the reasons for its termination, "It was doing well but I don't know exactly why they decided to end the serial."

Recently one of Kittu's female fans visited them on the sets as Ami says,"This girl had made an entire album with cuttings of the serial, from start till date. She even wore a Kittu-style outfit. I was so touched and it hit me then that it was coming to an end," adding further, "It was a good unit and a wonderful team. We have been shooting constantly and all of us are going to miss it for sure."

Offers are already on their way for new serials but it is clear Ami is hesitant to take up similar roles when she avers, "production houses are approaching me for the same kind of a middle-class and positive roles. I wouldn't mind a glamorous one." The actor is likely to go in for an image make-over with a new glamorous portfolio in order to fetch her different characters.

Ami has acted in serials like Babul ki Duvaayen Leti Jaa on Zee TV and as Brinda in Kumkum on Star Plus earlier, but it was as Kittu that she got her due recognition.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well thanks yaar!!!well eventually it came out from her now..it seems everyone are in shock..she is right,why the hell u want to end a serial which is doing well and has such a fan following...hmmmmm i am angry.. 😑 ,but these production houses are their own,dont know what is going on and their thoughts...well already ami is getting lot of offers it seems,well but for a change she wants a glamarous look...ohhhhh.. πŸ˜‰ well well i am waiting for her new glamarous portfolio..well she is so cute now and when she is going to add that passionate and romantic look with glamour,i will faint for sure..yaar life is cruel..i cant be there.... 😭 ..but any ways waiting for the new glamarous look.. πŸ˜† may be amit might also change his outlook also..think both them to put together,this time both looking much glamorous and hotter..well it will be toooo hot ot handle... πŸ˜‰
tauqee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I also want a changed and more romantic looks of Ami and Amit😳
Thanks for the article
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar I m still not getting y will a channel end a show if its doing well n is loved by ppl Here all channels die so that they get trps n Kittu is getying then too they r ending

Is Sahara one mad or they r just too confident that ppl will see that laughter champion instead of kittu 🀒

I m just disgusted yaar 😑 😑 😑
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How dumb these Sahara people are!!!!!!!!!! 😑 😑
tauqee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar why are you cursing Sahara people. Did you read in the article that a production house member told them secretly that production house had agreement of 360 episodes and they don't want to raise it. This is production house's fault that they are closing a program which was their biggest hitπŸ˜•
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tauqee

Yaar why are you cursing Sahara people. Did you read in the article that a production house member told them secretly that production house had agreement of 360 episodes and they don't want to raise it. This is production house's fault that they are closing a program which was their biggest hitπŸ˜•

So what the channel could have cahanged the prod house, as it was done in case of Ek ladki..

KSJH has much more sponsors than Ghar & SS then why the channel will end it.

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think production house wants to end it its just channel they have been deciding from quite a while n they did it atlast 😑
romanticele thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh oh it is so so sad that this show is ending.. i dont wan it to end.. i love this show yaar..