burnes road ki neelofer!!

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guyss!

Can someone send me a video link if they recorded "burnes road ki neelofer" it came on ssaturday on ARy digital

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry! but mujhe bhi video chahiye 😊 ... plzz send the video link
*Fiza* thumbnail

Its okeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Guyssssssss...

🥳 I foundddddddd it on pakstop.......yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳
i m sooooosososososos happy......this is pakistns best drama ever!!!

moderators u can close this topic if u want...but i really suggest all the memmbers to watch this drama...here is the link..

http://pakstop.com/pmforums/showthread.php?t=40079

Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
*Fiza* thumbnail
If you though that the Golden period of the television drama is over, think again. Even now, once in a while, a writer does come up with a unique and still a very traditional story. Think of a blend of Nadaan Nadia in the Background of Aangan terha, And what do u come up with after the blend of these two amazingly hilarious but contrasting serials, yes, thats what Bans Road ki NiloFer is all about. It follows the story of a 18 year-old, Nilofer in the backdrop of the Lower middle class residential Area of Bans road. The Drama outlines the little dreams and limited but ultra-romantic Ambitions of the young Nilofer who is extremely impressed by the Saas baho soaps, Bollywood film, Is surrounded by her almost dozens of siblings, and longs for a whirl-wind romance. She does find her handsome prince-charming though in a very twisting way. The Drama touches many subjects apart from the comedy with amaing performances from the sorts of Abid Ali Nabeel...and Nilofer....This Drama is a reminder that quality is still there but is still rare. Watch it to enjoy it...this surely is going to be a memorable experience!

sorry i had to copy and paste it...coz i m watching the drama...its really funny... 😆 ...nabeel is in it as well.. 😳 😳 😳
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can u tell me the cast plzz
*Fiza* thumbnail
lol.. 😆 ... why are u asking me in so nice way 😆

uhmm i dont know some of them... i think they made thier first debut from this drama but i m not really sure...

Abid ali- playing neelofer's fatehr
Nabeel- playing a cable man 😆
dont know the names of rest of the cast... but do watch it...i m sure ur gonna lyke it..
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

lol.. 😆 ... why are u asking me in so nice way 😆

uhmm i dont know some of them... i think they made thier first debut from this drama but i m not really sure...

Abid ali- playing neelofer's fatehr
Nabeel- playing a cable man 😆
dont know the names of rest of the cast... but do watch it...i m sure ur gonna lyke it..

hey thanx but u know ifound some pix from that link that u gave us😉

*Fiza* thumbnail
yeah..the girl is preety ain't she?
SAIRAH123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh dis drama is really gudd man me and my siter was watching it it finsihed like 4 in the morning so were waiting 2day to see if it cums on agen was dat last episode or is it on agen ?
*Fiza* thumbnail
no, it was a one episode drama ..... u can watch it again if u want... go to page 1... its ryte up there... u can either download it or watch it online.. 😳
i really lyke ttht drama....nabeel is my fav actor... aww,,,he came so nice in BRKN..init? 😳