tha_german thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey did u hear about that movie ?? if not read this:

Title ::::: In the name of GOD ( ALLAH ) ( Khuda kay liye )
Directed by ::::: Shoaib Mansoor
Produced by :::: Shoaib Mansoor
Written by ::::: Shoaib Mansoor
Art Director :::: ::::: David cristopher krause
Lyrics by ::::: Shoaib Mansoor
Line Producer ::::: Leigh Johnes
D.O.P :::::: David Lemay ( Hollywood )
Music by ::::: Ahmed Jahanzeb
Cast :::: Shan,Iman Ali,Hameed sheikh,Fawad,Naseer uddin shah & a hollywood actress name not mentioned yet...
Locations::: Pakistan,Uk,Usa & Afghanistan.....

Reduced: 85% of original size [ 600 x 401 ] - Click to view full image

The movie revolves around a Pakistani young man (Shaan) who goes to the United States of America for higher education. During his study years, the tragic event of 9/11 takes place where the World Trade Center is turned into dust. In a long array of investigations and arrests, the young man gets arrested by the American authorities; and his younger brother is being motivated by his old friend Shershah Hameed Sheikh on the path of God and to quit all musical activities in favor of the "straight" path. Meanwhile, his uncle (Humayun Kazmi) arrives from UK with his only cousin Mary (Iman Ali) who wanted to marry her non-Muslim boyfriend back in the UK against her family's wishes. He brings her to Pakistan where Shershah tucks them to their village in a tribal area near Afghanistan. There tries to escape but Shershah follows her and brings her back to the village.

The experiences of the young man are shown in this movie. There are plenty of other issues that are highlighted in this film. Iman Ali makes her cinema debut with this film, and enacts the character of a Pakistani-Briton. Austin Sayre also makes her film debut and plays Shaan's wife. The young music prodigy Ahmed Jahanzeb produced the soundtrack for the film.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

what do u think of it??and have u ot any pics of iman ali??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tha_german thumbnail
i heard tht shan was changed by junaid jamshed and ali zafar whowas also in this movie was also changed by...lead singer of janoon group salman ahmad...
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...that seems likea gd film ..thanks 4 da info
taurean thumbnail
i was about to post that topic and ali zafar is replaced by fawad khan of ep not salman ahmed
thanx tha-german
tha_german thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurean

i was about to post that topic and ali zafar is replaced by fawad khan of ep not salman ahmed
thanx tha-german

np😊...but whos fawad?😕

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
seems like an interesting movie........wateva shoib mansoor made is gud....right
taurean thumbnail
well a very young very charming lead singer of ep
he is in many commercials ,have u saw the commercial of olpers recently made ,a person who has baby[fake] and smiling and in sooper add with saba qamar and he was also in jutt and bond
the very first bond was him
my god he is soooooooo handsome he will definitely the audience heart when he will on big screen
but only one thing is sad that he recently god married aur sitam us ki biwi ka naam sadia hai
what an irony
rabcrab thumbnail
Now what is Naseeruddin Shah doin in the movie?? Did he come to Pakistan to shoot it?
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god, for the first time, a Pakistani movie seems to be good. I haven't seen it but I would like to cuz it really looks like a good one.

Shaan is looking good.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurean

well a very young very charming lead singer of ep
he is in many commercials ,have u saw the commercial of olpers recently made ,a person who has baby[fake] and smiling and in sooper add with saba qamar and he was also in jutt and bond
the very first bond was him
my god he is soooooooo handsome he will definitely the audience heart when he will on big screen
but only one thing is sad that he recently god married aur sitam us ki biwi ka naam sadia hai
what an irony

Yes, he is really good-looking. He didn't look THAT good in jutt and bond but recently I saw him an interview, he really has improved looks-wise. Was looking quite hot. But the way he talsk annoys me sometimes, cuz he takes too many pauses and thinks too much before he speaks. lol.