silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

That is the word I would use to describe this show

It completely sucks --- the stories are getting WORSE every week...they had one or two good stories and the rest are a joke -- I find myself laughing my head off

Seriously -- dont indian writers have an IMAGINATION -- I know way better ghost stories that this crap....so I stopped watching it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me too I don't watch it 😆 but then I worry what if they had any cute guy in the show and I'd miss it 😕
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
try watching SSSHHH PHIR KOI HAI.....that one has good make-up effects and stories! 😃
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

me too I don't watch it 😆 but then I worry what if they had any cute guy in the show and I'd miss it 😕

😆 me too !

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

That is the word I would use to describe this show

It completely sucks --- the stories are getting WORSE every week...they had one or two good stories and the rest are a joke -- I find myself laughing my head off

Seriously -- dont indian writers have an IMAGINATION -- I know way better ghost stories that this crap....so I stopped watching it.

lol😆

Word Count: 1

snovia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol yeah they're wasting their own time and ours too why dun they just make up something scaryy seriously we aren't kids anymore this show is a crap 😡
josstone thumbnail
its not as good as the first ones!