Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
She looks like a different person without make-up.
SAIRAH123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

taurean wrote:
well wini [just for u] no hard feelings hah but seriously i think pakistani actors and actresses are more talented and beautiful than indians
but still if u like her i must say she is nice now be happy

i agree bout wat u sed i fink the same every one has own opinions but ammna is really pretty too

Edited by SAIRAH123 - 17 years ago
yusra11 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
man i dont like the ways she dresses she is muslim she is suppose to dress full and cover her body..she changes by being in tv..she is might go to hell..why dont u chnage..u did really bad thing in serial kahin to hoga..thats nutss
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yusra11

man i dont like the ways she dresses she is muslim she is suppose to dress full and cover her body..she changes by being in tv..she is might go to hell..why dont u chnage..u did really bad thing in serial kahin to hoga..thats nutss

lol there are so many muslims in both the Indian tele/film industry and Pak tele/film industry, and none of them dress appropriately if you look at them as just muslims 😳 but it's also true that not too many ppl want to see a drama with a girl in a burqa or hijaab..sad but true!😳

wow just realized this thread was from last march!😆 i guess some aamna fan must have searched her name and found this thread or something..😉
Edited by Noor_64 - 16 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ Noor: I just realized the same 😆

@ Yusra: Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, but let's make sure we're not bashing any celebrities. Moreover, wishing for them to go to hell...that's not allowed even from the perspective of Islam since only Allah (swt) will decide who goes to jannah or jahannum 😊

P.S: Let's all get back to the real topic and stop the arguments over what religion Amna belongs to and the kind of clothes she wears/the characters she portrays. If another such reply is noticed, this topic will be closed.

Edited by fariha17 - 16 years ago
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ethnically she's half-Indian, half-Persian, but her nationality is Indian 😊
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where did the discussion start from and where is it going to?

Please discuss this (identity of amna) in KTH forum and get back to topic.
ajnabi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farhanas

its like this:

Someone comes looking for Amna Sharif & asked Amna (with no makeup) Aunty jee did you see stunning Amna Sharif, I am a big fan of hers, amna very delightly said oh! you are my fan, the guy said not yours auntie Amna Sharif's fan, she said I am Amna Sharif...that guy looked at her, went back home & agree to marry the girl his mom picked up for him, mom said howcome you are ready now, he said "atleast I know how she looks like"

very funny... But she doesn't look that bad w/o makeup

jenein-kaista@h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she is so cute my fav Aamna i love het lolss 😃
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is the most beautiful nd gorgeous girl wid or widout make up i've ever seen 😳 ...