about bob woolmer murdered

rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

it was supose he was kill

it could be a south african bcoz he was writiing a book n he was saying some true it was maybe for that n he was b4 in south africa

dont worry its not a pakistani

maybe the person who want to kill him know that if know he will kill him everyone will think its bcoz of the match

bob woolmer was always a diabities

what do u all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok i dont get it....there is no evidence yet saying tht he was murdered....mark shields actually sed there is no link found yet...so why r we assuming tht..here si the link/./

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/wc2007/content/current/story /286607.html

the death is treated as suspicious yet but no one actaully gave a solid statement tht he totally was murdered...and ium talking abt the officials who r on this death...not the pakistani news channels or whatever,,,
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one news report said his wife said he wasnt murdered..another said his wife said he woz musrdered...i feel media is being really silly and passing on their own judgements 2 readers/viewers...

i was reading a article online yesterday on dailymail.co.uk about the suspicons...but the article was not as intresteing as the comments some people left...one person said pakistan should not b allowed 2 play a international game ever again if he is urdered...that comment just shows how naive sum people can b and how media has a major part 2 play in it...bcoz no1 knws if he was murdered (aperntly acording 2 article bloodstains where found )...and say he was murdered no1 knws hu it was????????? i think its all rather silly and goin 2 b dragged so far by media that bush will assume he can send his troops 2 invade pakistan so they can catch the man hu ruined the world cup....
Edited by biatchali - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
appun ko to ye PAKISTAN key kheylaf koi sazish lagti hai
rss45160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

yes

Word Count: 1

rss45160 thumbnail
he was murdered i heard it in geo tv
rss45160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bibi

apan ko bhe. 😉

😆

Word Count: 0

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

yeah i agree with u..........did u notice tht malcom speed was siting there for the whole day........ and all the indian media came to the hotel ,it was only the indian media who said tht he was been murdered?????? thts a bit weird... i know u guys wont agree with me.......but i think tht it was all being planned before the WC......... someone doesn't want pak team to win anything.... i mean now no foreigner coach wud work with the pak team..😭...

rss45160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

yeah i agree with u..........did u notice tht malcom speed was siting there for the whole day........ and all the indian media came to the hotel ,it was only the indian media who said tht he was been murdered?????? thts a bit weird... i know u guys wont agree with me.......but i think tht it was all being planned before the WC......... someone doesn't want pak team to win anything.... i mean now no foreigner coach wud work with the pak team..😭...

i agree thats true

rss45160 thumbnail
hotel ko bhi aag lagi thi
did u notice this?
bob wolmer book is also lost