Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
I really feel AStha is not so bad a girl from heart. She is just struck by bad times, situations and circumstances in which she got to know her real self has made her like that. But now, i feel she is in safe hands with Abhi back. Abhi will never allow AStha to make wrong decisions in her life from now on. She will get to know more hard realities of life from him. He will make her understand the value of family, mother, sister. He will play a role in transforming AStha. We have seen the extreme wild behaviour of Astha. I feel good times are in store, Abhi will definitely hold Astha's psyche, change it for good....
kmsiddhesh thumbnail
hiya,

mr. ajay sinha should think of something else rather than astha changing the dna reports.

if that happens astitva will join the party of kkusum, kkyunki......the brand of 'K' serials.

😭 I HOPE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN😭

please mr. ajay sinha............😊😊
peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree_20

I really feel AStha is not so bad a girl from heart. She is just struck by bad times, situations and circumstances in which she got to know her real self has made her like that. But now, i feel she is in safe hands with Abhi back. Abhi will never allow AStha to make wrong decisions in her life from now on. She will get to know more hard realities of life from him. He will make her understand the value of family, mother, sister. He will play a role in transforming AStha. We have seen the extreme wild behaviour of Astha. I feel good times are in store, Abhi will definitely hold Astha's psyche, change it for good....

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!

kmsiddhesh thumbnail
hurray,

i have just read the update of astitva today at

http://www.zeeuk.com/zee/zeetv/inner/pro/pro_astitva3.php

it is very gud that the dna test results prove to b true
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, thanks siddesh for relieving all of some tension....This proves Ajay does not have the same old Kekta plan in mind...Hope for something unique and different now...
vazz thumbnail

Ajai Sinha has always done a great job in capturing human emotions. I was expecting what Sree said about transforming Astha. We have never had so called negative characters in this serial. Abhi can predict Astha better, as he sees so much of himself in her 😕 whether good or bad.

It would be interesting to see what Kiran will do when she gets into the serial. I want to believe that she will not turn out to be a vamp like in the other soaps. It will be for Abhi to show Kiran her place this time around and show her how much he loves Simran and this time he will not fall for any crap.

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with sree and siddesh but then if they do prove sia is simran astha has to have role in. But then i dont agree that she had bad situations so did sia but was sia like astha bad mouthing archana? No astha is a brat and i hate her.
simi1295 thumbnail
what... oh man we are tooooo behind... we are still where abhi didnt even come back to bombay yet..
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope she won't turn negative cuz then she will destroy sia and that's so sad
peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie_raju

i hope she won't turn negative cuz then she will destroy sia and that's so sad

I think there'll be some more tantrums but with her fathers love and guidance Astha will come around and accept Simran as her mother!!!!!!!It'll be nice to see all of them together as a family, god knows Ashtas misbehavior with her mom has been getting to me as of late and i only wish we can see Astha as a sweet person once again with no more ranting and raving!!!!!!!