Do you think Astha will turn negative?

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys

after reading july 18's update and astha denying that sia is simran's daughter, and sia getting a dna test i predict she will turn negative. She will probably change the test results. But then again ppl are saying astitiva is ending😭 they wont drag it. But my guess is astha will change the reports. And also kiran is coming back so there will be more to come.

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritampyari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think even Mr. Ajay Sinha is going to make Astitva like any other typical Indian Serial..can't they do soemthing new this time???
guptavibhor thumbnail

Hey, Who said Kiran is coming back?

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know....you can'y guess about this one
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is an article on kiran coming back. But then yet again it may not end up like the other serials
dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the DNA should prove that Sia is astha and end the serial. High time Astha sees the day light and improves her ways.
HugabbleJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: guptavibhor

Hey, Who said Kiran is coming back?

Yep! Kiran is coming back in August per Mid-day article.

peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to me astha already is a negative character.Badmouthing her mom, holding on to someone who doesnt love her, jealousy, temper , tantrums, melodrama, sneaking behind other peoples back and impersonating them, changing the DNA reports would just be the last straw!!!!
watsonmamu thumbnail

Oooohhhh! Changing the DNA test reports! Sounds like Aastha would do it! I really hope that this does not happen. Aastha can fight with Sia over Sid but I think it is high time Simran has some peace! How is it that all bad things happen to Simran - she has not seen much happiness and peace!

Ajai Sinha can move the story to the youngsters letting Abhi and Simran retire in peace 😊.

mumtaz thumbnail

Hi Guys,

Greetings from Singapore!I am a newbie,and have loved reading all your updates and discussions!👏

My take goes with the fact that Aastha is going to change the DNA results,as she is quite spiteful,and she will not 'haar maano' so fast,as according to her immature mind,Sia is a threat when it comes to Sid,and although she doesn't quite care whether or not Sia is Simran's real daughter,the fact is,letting Sia stay is going to cause her Sid!

But anything else is possible now that Kiran is also coming back into the picture,it'll be a real twist!

Just a thought!

Cheers😊