Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
Vijay not all the user names are coming up as I think there is more names and we get only as many as the table besides there are so many guests. Can we have it set up as the same way as it was on teh homepage color coded and without all the details. 
greatmaratha thumbnail
if that can happen, it will be great... it took me forever to scroll down to find one user.... 

the first time i checked, priya who was online, was not shown online
and then when i checked again, her name was at the very bottom of the screen and i had to wait forever for the page to load.
vijay thumbnail

Hi All,

That was a temporary fix. I will be updating that soon.😊

So color coding and other stuffs will be back.

Cheers,
Vijay

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Vijay, can we seriously consider having the names of the section mods up in each section like we have in IF.in? With so many sections in place and numbers of mods increasing manifold, it is very difficult to remember who looks after which section.

Please consider it if possible.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

i also liked it the origional way better but i guess v all gotta live wif it..gud thing itz temporary

yea n going 2 the active users list would b easy if the list were organized

can u color code it just like the other list?

another request........is there a way 2 get rid of all the guests/anonymous users? bcuz it jus takes up space and makes it harder 2 find the pppl v r looking 4

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
One more suggestion: Is there a way we can put alerts on our friends.. so when they come online we will know automatically?
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Minnie

Vijay, can we seriously consider having the names of the section mods up in each section like we have in IF.in? With so many sections in place and numbers of mods increasing manifold, it is very difficult to remember who looks after which section.

Please consider it if possible.

yea can we plz have that cuz then life would be alot easier!!!!
popkurn thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

One more suggestion: Is there a way we can put alerts on our friends.. so when they come online we will know automatically?

Yea that would be awesome! It would help alot!

|iami5o4| thumbnail
ummm... sorry to say but I don't like how the "active users" displays which Mircosoft Word you have or how many mins you've been on or even the last time you came on. Please put it back to the way it was before. It felt I dunno... more safe. 😃
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh

Yea that would be awesome! It would help alot!

Second that.

Rifhat