21st Mar update - Krishna gets payback

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
sorry the updates a bit late, was watching kzk
lol brilliant epi today! Karan got what he deserved!
Episode continues from where it left off, Krishna puts the phone down
Veera - what happened? who was it? what did they say?
Krishna - he said whatever was in his status, now I understand everything
Veera - tell me something?
Krishna - lets go home, I will tell you on the way
At Satyug the market people are demanding money from Neelkanth (NK) who tells them its on the way, Veera and Krishna enter
Krishna - the work was not done Bapuji, the achaar was not delivered
One of the marketers taunts NK about him saying that the money will come
Krishna - We will get you the money just give us 24 hours
The people agree and leave
Nutan - you've asked for 24 hours, thats ok but how will we get the money?
Krishna - don't worry, we will find a way Sri Krishan Ji is with us
At Karan's (KB) house, he is at the top of the stairs, looks down and sees Krishna, goes downstairs
KB - Welcome Krishna, I knew you would come to me, crying begging and pleading for me to help you and I will help you Krishna, anything for you, when Karan does a deal, he does it for his profit not loss, nice colour of your clothes
Krishna - I think you are highly mistaken Mr Karan Bali, its not you who is going to deal but I have come to you for a deal
KB - thats complicated, I don't understand
Krishna - you need brains to understand Krishna's talks, what did you think? I am a small villiage girl who you can easily defeat? I am Krishna, I have chal aur bal
KB - interesting, In that case, with your chal and bal why didn't you do the deal at the warehouse? Why are you empty handed, have something
KB goes to get a drink
Krishna - you want to know why i'm here?
KB - yes indeed
Krishna - The mistakes you made, you will pay for, the loss we made, you will retrieve and I assure you, you will not make any more mistakes after this. This is my promise to you, you will lose
Krishna leaves, KB holds his drink up and talks to himself
KB - cheers, now it will be fun, for the first time i have found a good opponent, now Krishna with your chal and bal the game starts now
Krishna and Veera are very tensed
Veera - where will we get the money from?
Krishna - from KB, we need to find his weakness and make it our strength
Veera - yes but I think his weakness is you
Krishna - no he must have a weakness, we just need to find it out
KB is in his house, sitting and looked at a chess board and begins talking as if Krishna is there with him
KB - Krishna, I am waiting for your first move, you know ever since I started this game I havent been able to think about anything else, what can I do
A guy comes and tells KB that the media people are waiting for him, KB gets up and looks at himself in the mirror
KB - hey charming, I have money, wealth, good looks, I have got it all, sometimes I think I am too good to be true
Krishna, Veera and Sawri are sitting on the bed, Krishna turns the tv off and Sawri beguns fighting with her, both fight over the remote when KB's interview comes on, they watch as Karan lies his butt off saying how he wants to be a good person, and that he finds this city nice and the people nice, he wants people to accept him and maybe he can find the recognition he wants
Scene switches to a car stopping, Nirvaan steps out of the drivers seat in a white drivers uniform and opens the door so his employer can get out, he walks him to the door when the employer stops him
employer - Listen, I know you are from Rajguru but I still need your ID card and recognition papers, I can't help it the union demands it
Nirvaan - I don't know who I am so how can I have an ID or any recognition papers?
employer - you must have a home?
Nirvaan - orphans have no homes
employer - how about a full name?
Nirvaan - its just Nirvaan, nothing after that
employer - well I need to think about whether I want to give you the job, you have no relatives and if you go off with my car then it will be me at loss
Nirvaan looks at him pleadingly
employer - ok I will try and do something
Scene switches to KB swimming, he gets out of the pool and looks at the newspapers for today, almost all have photos and articles of KB, one says "KB Businessman of the year", he gets happy until he sees an article and begins reading
KB - "Mr Karan Bali has decided to invest is money into small businesses in small towns, his first project is to help a group of women who make their own food at home for wholesale and promote them abroad"
KB is shocked and calls someone and asks to find out who printed the news as he knows nothing about it, his assistant comes and says the media people are waiting for you, KB says ok and tells him to make them wait as he needs to get changed
Break!
KB is giving the interview trying to use the news for his advantage and making himself look good, Krishna eneters clapping her hands, KB gets shocked
Krishna - Mr Karan Bali, what you are doing, i am very thankful, what is happening is in your profit, you have no knowledge of how women can help you reach the top. Your order is ready....oops sorry Mr Bali, I know how you like your prestige. Why don't you give the chequ in front of everyone, let them see your love for us people. We know how to respect big people like you, and now that we have done that how do you feel?
KB looks at her
Krishna - cheque? the people are waiting to take photos
Krishna comes forward, KB stands up and reluctantly hands the cheque over, both hold it while photos are taken and people clap
Krishna - see how we give "eit ka jawaab pathar se" we do it so that the other person gets hurt but there is no mark. Our slaps are the same aswell
Krishna takes the cheque and leaves
Quite a good episode, glad KB got what he deserved. Shame there was no Nishant😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanxxx yaar it is ok yaar gr8 updateπŸ‘

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanxxx yaar πŸ‘

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yay go krishna
lov ethe epi cant wait for the video
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx alot!!!KB Deserves all dis!!!!way too go Krishna and once again thanx for the great update
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

~diljaani
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh i knew krishna wud manage something...she is a strong, intelligent and sensible gal...thanks a lot for the update!
anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Interesting episode.

But Why No Nishant????? 😭 😭