Bob Woolmer was murdered

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends,

I just heard this on Geo News that Bob Woolmer was murdered. Read this article from The News.

Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer was murdered: Report
Updated at 0625 PST
JAMAICA: The investigations into mysterious death of Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer has taken a dramatic turn as it is feared that Woolmer was murdered.

New Findings from a post mortem into the death of Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer show apprehensions he was murdered, the police said.

This report came to surface further investigations were carried out by a toxicologist and a histologist (scientist who examines body tissue) into death of Woolmer.

Earlier, the findings from a post mortem into the death of Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer were "inconclusive", the Pakistan Cricket Board said.

Spokesman Pervez Mir told a news conference that further investigations were being carried out by a toxicologist and a histologist (scientist who examines body tissue).

Mark Shields, deputy commissioner of the Jamaican police constabulary (crime division), said that the body could not be released until the pathologist had completed his examination.

"I know that the scientists are treating it with the utmost urgency in order that we can hopefully repatriate the body to his family as soon as possible," said Shields.

Asked when the scientists' conclusions would be available, Shields replied: "I just know they are working as quickly as possible to provide the information that we need. I hope it's today but it could be tomorrow."

He added that it was quite normal for there to be delays over a post mortem findings and refused to speculate on the causes of the death.

The police said he died in hospital at 12:14 p.m. local time (5:14 p.m. British time) on Sunday.

Woolmer, 58, was found unconscious in his Kingston hotel room on Sunday after his team had been eliminated from the World Cup by debutants Ireland less than 24 hours earlier.
Edited by kalli - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the article, I read it before its sad poor Woolmer.
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its sad i was sure that someone kill him i told this to all my family
dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh my god!!!........thats sooo sad
tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow i wonder who did it 😡
anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just hope that it's not one of our Team member
because they r in the center of media and everything it's just sad.
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read this news

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-cricket-pakistan&pr ov=ap&type=lgns