Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Great episode today....showed Nishant😳
Epi continues from where it left off, Krishna leaves Karan's house, Karan watches her and calls someone
Karan (KB) - find out more info about Chandrana family, what is their weakness, everything (don't you give up!😡)
Scenes switches, everyone gathered in Satyug, Neelkanth (NK) is looking at something and speaks to some guy
Nk - its a big order
guy - yes sir, it needs to be sent to London in 7 days otherwise it will be cancelled
NK - happy that you gave us such a big order but we don't have enough time
Krishna - yes we do bapuji, we will work hard
NK - i have faith in you but its too much money
Nutan - you have a lot of respect in the market, we can take food out on loan and then repay them back
Krishna - yes we will repay them back
Veera - we won't let our work go to waste
Gunjan - yes bapuji
NK agrres, and the guy leaves, Nutan puts her hand out and the 5 gilrs put their hands on top
Nutan - we will bring a new Sat into Satyug
Krishna - we won't lose hope
Veera - to get something we need to do something first
Nutan - mothers must be happy with having daughters like you, we need to suceed
Krishna - yes mum
The cutie director Nishant enters Satyug (hai he's so handsome!), Gunjan sees him
Nishant - hi
Gunjan - yes what can i do for you?
Nishant - is mr Chandrana here?
Gunjan - yes wait i will call him, sit down
Gunjan goes to call him, Nishant sits down and begins whistling, Sawri hears and comes running and sees him (lol even i would run seeing him😳)
Sawri - you!! (no his bhoot😆)
Nishant - hi
Sawri - what are you doing here!!! go now!
Nishant - i've come to get permission from your dad
Sawri -what no he will kill me then you! leave
Nishant - but you're perfect for my role (i'd be happy in your film...if sawri doesnt want to😆)
Sawri begins pushing him towards the door, he prtests but she doesn't listen
Nishant - ok ok i'll leave but on one condition, you meet me at mandir tonight
Sawri - ok i will now go
Nishant goes, NK comes
NK - who was it?
Sawri panics and comes up with a stupid excuse
Sawri - ratiwala came for the dhopi, no the dhopiwala came for the rati (lol so funny how she said this😆)
NK - what?
Sawri - i mean the ratiwala came to invite us to the dhopiwala's daughters wedding
NK - oh right? show me the card
Sawri - card? I think he was in such a hurry he forgot (lol nice save)
NK leaves, Nishant is outside, he smiles at Sawri's excuse
Sawri thinks - you are a stranger to me but your tune makes me mad (me too😳)
Scene changes to Chaand waking up, she opens her eyes and sees a photo of Krishna Ji, Mahendra comes
Mah - they say if you see Him first in the morning, the baby will turn out like Him
Caand - in that case put your picture there too, so the baby can have your looks, your handsomeness, your habits (lol are you looking at the same man that i am looking at😆)
They have some more romantic talks, then scene switches to Nutan and the girls cooking hard, time lapse is shown with girls working very hard (hey wasn't Sawri meant to meet the hottie director at the mandir?)and NK keeping track of the costs.Then scene shows a woman giving food to Nirvaan, he looks at it but pushes it out the way and doesn't eat it and looks upset (i feel so sorry for Nirvaan now, had no shoes on either😭). Scene switches to Krishna feeding Nutan
Krishna - is that it? just one bite?
Nutan - that bite won't even go down my throat, who knows if Nirvaan has eaten or not (didn't you say this before?)
The girls all comfort Nutan, she looks at their sad faces
Nutan - why are you all sad for? your 7 days of hard work will be paid off, come on we have to deliver the achaar to the warehouse so it can be sent to London
Nutan feeds Krishna and Krishna feeds Nutan
Next day, the girls come downstairs, Krishna and Veera take blesings from Nutan and NK who hands them the bill, they leave. Nutan, Gunjan, Sawri and Koyel pray to God
Nutan - please give my daughters strength, if it was not for you then we would not have made this much achaar in just 7 days, if there is bakhthi there is shakti, if there is shakti then there is mukti
Veera and Krishna in the lorry going to deliver the achaar, the lorry breaks down and the girls worry if they will get to the warehouse on time, otherwise the deal will be cancelled.
Break!
Veera and Krishna arrive to the warehouse and show the guy their documents
Veera - sorry we're late our lorry broke down
guy - but your flight has gone and the deal has been cancelled
Krishna - look we worked hard for past 7 days, please do something, do anything but get this food onto the flight
guy - how can i when the flight has gone? once its gone it cannot come back
Veera and Krishna look dejected, they turn to leave but the guy's phone rings, he calls out to Krishna that its for her, Krishna answers and its KB
KB - congratulations Krishna, recognise me, what happened Krishna? see i made you lose, i made you bow. now you have no choice but to come to me, if not then your hard work will go to waste and the chaar will rot. your family is counting on this deal Krishna, so come to me KB is waiting for you (don't you know the meaning of no!!!!! now Krishna will be forced to go to this jerk!)
Krishna is shocked
Overall good episode because Nishant was there, I love him next to Parth.
Highlight - seeing Nishant😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnx a heck of a lottt!!! 👏
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxxx yaar for nice update 👏

Love Leena 😉
anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏
Thanks for the lovely update.

I missed seeing Nishant. 😭 😭

Please post some of his pics. His track seems very interesting.