Amit Sadh is stressed out -article

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Amit Sadh is stressed out

The actor's hectic schedules have taken a toll on his health

GITA HARI

Afew days back, Amit Sadh reported on the sets for the shooting of Durgesh Nandini with stomach problem, throat infection and mouth ulcers. He could barely speak, yet he managed a few shots from seven in the morning to afternoon when he developed high temperature and his body just gave up keeping pace with his frenzied schedules.
   Was he hospitalised? "No, fortunately it has not come to that," says the actor, "But I remained away from work for two days and with heavy medication, I was back on the shoot. But now I am running a high fever," says the frazzled actor, who took up the serial soon after the reality show Bigg Boss came to an end. His partner Neeru Bajwa confirms, "Yes, he has been shooting continuously after Bigg Boss with absolutely no time to relax. It has taken a toll on his health."
   Says Amit, "Actually, Sandeep Sickand had promised me 15 days of holiday and Neeru and I were to take off to South East Asia, China but the production house requested me to shorten my holidays to ten days, then it became five and finally, there was none. I understand their problems too. It is hectic, but fun. Being a woman-oriented serial, it is Durgesh Nandini for now and though it may take time, my character will surface prominently."
   When queried about his impending marriage to his long-standing girlfriend Neeru, Amit does not reveal much and only says, "It will happen this year."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My question- When isnt this guy stressed out, lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah but stupid guy shuld have rested after BB, bechara did sooooo much work in the house. πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜‰
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

stressed to act maybe he only likes to ********* and moan

***Refrain from using profane language on the forum***

Edited by anon - 17 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishma24

When queried about his impending marriage to his long-standing girlfriend Neeru, Amit does not reveal much and only says, "It will happen this year."

Its happening from last more than one year actually πŸ˜›

But it's true. The actors and actresses of daily serials are made to work such long hours without any break... that they are getting stressed out. They are falling ill. Happened with too many stars now. But I think the record holder for this bimaari is that Hero of Kasam Se. Don't know his name though πŸ˜†

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Its happening from last more than one year actually πŸ˜›

But it's true. The actors and actresses of daily serials are made to work such long hours without any break... that they are getting stressed out. They are falling ill. Happened with too many stars now. But I think the record holder for this bimaari is that Hero of Kasam Se. Don't know his name though πŸ˜†

It's Ram KapoorπŸ˜†

Is he really the record holder?? I didn't know he had been sick enought to make a recordπŸ˜†

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.T.

and what was that languageπŸ˜ƒ

yeah wouldn't you like to know???????πŸ˜†

karruuu thumbnail
feeling not at all sorry for him the trouble maker shuld get into trouble hes a totall waste of time.
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archangel

stressed to act maybe he only likes to ********* and moan

***Refrain from using profane language on the forum***

i still can read itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *Touch~Me*

i still can read itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can you read it now, lol πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³