chat_222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

I am new watcher of this show and must comment that it has a line up of good guys. For example Rahil azim, Manav Gohli (even if playing negative at present), The guys who plays the brother of sisters and also that new cute director๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.

It is a pitty this serial comes on star one, hope it can do better than this in terms viewership. Let us try to promote it in any way we can. Hope for everyone's support.

cheers

chat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ye i agree but it come son star plus here ๐Ÿ˜Š
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree
this is the first serial that has only cute, hot guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ that makes it more intresting to watch the show ๐Ÿ˜‰
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yes it has the best stock of hotties, making for more interesting viewing three days a week. I am annoyed they took away the recaps on Sunday though.
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
couldnt agree with you more. i love every guy in the show. its hard to pick one. well the show has moved to star plus i hope it gets more popular
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

i agree
this is the first serial that has only cute, hot guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ that makes it more intresting to watch the show ๐Ÿ˜‰

Except that they killed off Veer, who was also cute and sizzling hot. wouldn't mind if they wrote him back in.