19th Mar Update - Chaand meets Nirvaan

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Trying out new style of updating, let me know what you think😊
Nirvaan wakes up and wonders where he is, a servant comes in and
Nirvaan - who bought me here?
servant - i don't know but you are sir's guest, hurry up sir is waiting for you downstairs
Karan is having breakfast, Nirvaan comes down in a clean orange shirt and stands at the table, Karan tells him to sit down, Nirvaan sits down and the servant gives him some orange juice
Nirvaan - thanks,
Karan - for the juice?
Nirvaan - no for helping me last night, you were a messaih for me (yeah right)
Karan - I was meant to have been there, I didn't like them beating up one guy so I taught them a lesson, have breakfast
Nirvaan has breakfast
Karan - where will you go now?
Nirvaan - I don't know
Karan - If you want, you can make this your house, you can stay here
Nirvaan - helping someone who hasn't understood anyone's pain before? No i do not deserve this, this is my fight (you go Nirvaan)
Karan - not bad but what if you get beaten up again (only because you'll send more guys after him😡)
Nirvaan - don't worry but I am indebted to you (no no no!!!)
Karan thinks - Krishna, Krishna you said no one can force you, you will see how I use Nirvaan to make you mine
Scene switches to Satyug where Parth and Kirshna are praying, Krishna looks at Parth
Krishna - my life is lonely without you, how will I stay if you go? I can't live without you (yes how will we live without you parth😭)
Parth - make me yours then, I want to see you as my bride
Krishan - you will have to make me your bride
Parth - Don't worry, when I get back from Kenya I will ask your dad for your hand in marriage.....not only hand but you also😆, but don't run away with the radio guy or else I will have to make an announcement on tv - looking for my gumshudda😆
Krishna hits him and tells him to stop teasing her, they have some more talks
Parth - if that guy bothers you again, phone me and I will drop everything and come to you
Krishna - I know, love has a lot of strength
Parth - it is the strength I am taking with me
Parth leaves, Krishna watches on. Scene switches to Mahendra's office where he is working, the phone rings, he answers and it is Chaand
Chaand - where are you? it's time to eat, I'm waiting for you (you phoned the office, so its likely hes there😆)
Mahendra - you eat, I'm busy with lots of interviews
Chaand agrees and hangs up but has a look on her face as if she got an idea. Scene switches where Nirvaan enters into a building looking at a newspaper trying to find a job. He goes to the receptionist and hands her some documents, she tells him to wait. Nirvaan waits when Chaand comes in, she goes upstairs without noticing Nirvaan. She goes to Mahendra's office
Mah - what are you doing here?
Chaand - come to have lunch as its lunchtime
Mah - yes but i'm busy with interviews
Chaand - they can wait, first eat
Mah - lots of people have hopes tied onto interviews, and most of their lunch is spent waiting for their turn, so how can i eat?
Chaand looks sad, Mahendra notices
Mah - ok wait, let me find out how many interviews are left
Mahendra finds out that only one is left, asks Chaand if its ok, she nods, he calls for the last candidate. There is a knock on the door, Mahendra tells him to come on, Nirvaan enters, Mahendra in looking at file
Mah - so you're name is......
Mahndrea looks up
Mah - Nirvaan!!! (gee you think)
Nirvaan gets shocked, Chaand gets shocked, both stand up
Chaand - what are you doing here? what happened to you!
Nirvaan turns to leave but Chaand stops him
Nirvaan - nothing, I think I came here by mistake, I came for a job but I won't get one here because of our relationship
Chaand - what nonsense, this is your office only
Nirvaan - I want a job where I find myself, I want to become something on my own, not by anyones help (good boy, finally learning something)
Chaand - there is no ehsaan in relationships
Nirvaan says something (sorry couldn't get it) and leaves, Chaand looks upset. Nirvaan is walking in the middle of the road, he sees someone's car is broken down, he offers help and tells he is looking for a job, the guys asks him if he can drive, Nirvaan says yes and is given a job as a driver (everyone starts somewhere)
Scene switches to Krishna, Sawri and Gunjan shopping, Sawri sees a necklace
Sawri - lets get the necklace
Krishna - no we don't need it
Gunjan - come on lets get it, it will look nice on you
Sawri gets necklace and puts it on Krishna, she gets flashbacks on Parth
Krishna - how much is this?
Shopkeeper - 50 thousand
The girls are shocked, Sawri and Gunjan ask him to lower price, he gets angry and tels them to leave if they cannot pay, the girls leave, some one ins watching from a car. Krishna is at the top of the stairs, hears some voices by the door, goes down and sees the shopkeeper. He runs in and falls to Krishna's feet
SK - Krishna maam! please save my life, you can have anything you wish for, you can have my whole shop but save my life. Karan Bali will ruin me
Krishna - Karan Bali? (thinks) - he can fall this low?
Break
Krishna storms into Karan's house
Krishna - Mr Karan Bali!!!
Karan comes down stairs
Karan - Hey Krishna
Krishna takes out the necklace and throws it at his feet, Karan picks it up and looks at it
Karan - nah I didn't like this either, you didn't like it right? I'll get another one (lol you joker)
Krishna - only people who lose speak like this
Karan - me lose? impossible (arrogant jerk😡)
Krishna - too much arrogance isn't good, you lost today, I threw the necklace at you, if you trouble me too much, the consequences will be bad
Krishna throws the box at his feet and turns to leave
Karan - wait Krishna
Krishna stops, Karan picks up the box and puts the necklace in there
Karan - your eyes have hatred for me today, but soon I will make those very eyes bow before me, where love is even swords lower
Krishna - Krishna has never bowed before anyone and never will
Karan - we will see
Overall Episode was goo,d shame there was no cute director😭longing to see him now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow thanxxx yaar ur gr8 👏

Love Leena 😉
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful........thanks!😃

~diljaani
anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏

Thanks, Excellent ways to update.

They did'nt show Nishant today.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update...i like manav but not karan
teadybear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.i like the story of paraya dhan a lot.