HORROR FOR SONY IS COMING SOON!!

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
EKTA KAPOOR!!😆
THE HORROR OF BALAJI IS COMING BACK TO SONY AGAIN WID FOUR NEW AFTERNOON SHOWS STARTING ON LATE APRIL OR EARLY MAY!! YAAAAAY I'LL BE IN SKOOL AND WILL MISS EM!!....BUT WAT IF ONE SHOW HAS AMNA SHARIFF IN IT?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!😭
Here's the article:

Advantage Ekta!

Sony snubs Sandiip Sikcand, invites Ekta Kapoor to take over the channel's afternoon slot

Back to Section Stories Posted On Sunday, March 18, 2007
Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments

Subhash K Jha

The winner takes it all: Ekta Kapoor
The long list of actors, producers and directors who have languished and finally faded, after breaking away noisily from Ekta Kapoor, grows. Now, the biggest buzz doing the rounds in the TV industry is that Sandiip Sikcand's astonishing powers at Sony are now being cut to size.

And one of the master-stroke maneuvers by the Sony bosses is to bring Ekta Kapoor, the television tycoon whose company Sikcand left in the hope of greener pastures in Sony to take over the entire afternoon slab. Although Ekta isn't talking about this massive deal, a well-paced source from Sony says, "Ekta is currently working on four soaps for the afternoon band. She has been handed over the entire afternoon slab which
Sandiip Sikcand
Sony now wants to build as a separate band. Ekta's first condition on being made the offer was that she won't have any interference from Sony personnel including Sikcand. In fact she offered to take over the afternoon slot and work on it. She has worked on various concepts and zeroed in on four dailies for Sony. Ekta's afternoon slot starts at the end of April of beginning of May."

While refusing to comment Ekta did say, "Right now I'm not at liberty to talk. Let me just say that wherever I go, I'm not out to threaten anyone."

Will Sandiip Sikcand be as sporting about the Ekta invasion on what he thought was his playing-field? Now one just has to wait and watch!

MY REASON FOR POSTING IT HERE: AHAT and this article r both related to SONY ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISON...also...there's no other Balaji show forum that currently open in SONY...to i thought maybe this will be a good one...cuz EKTA IS A NIGHTMARE AND HORROR TO ALL OF US!!😆 and NIGHTMARE/HORROR deals wid AAHAT!😃😃
See....I've a logical explanation for me postin it here!😛😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this is really scary
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont worry Aamna wont be there in her serials.Better watch Aahat than her soaps.
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahha 😆 Nice, that's just hilarious Taf! heheh, ur soo right on that, she is a horror! LOLZ.
Tiya_I thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx! I m kinda scare now

1mangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

EKTA KAPOOR!!😆
THE HORROR OF BALAJI IS COMING BACK TO SONY AGAIN WID FOUR NEW AFTERNOON SHOWS STARTING ON LATE APRIL OR EARLY MAY!! YAAAAAY I'LL BE IN SKOOL AND WILL MISS EM!!....BUT WAT IF ONE SHOW HAS AMNA SHARIFF IN IT?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!😭
Here's the article:

Advantage Ekta!

Sony snubs Sandiip Sikcand, invites Ekta Kapoor to take over the channel's afternoon slot

Back to Section Stories Posted On Sunday, March 18, 2007
Mail this Article Print this Article Search
View Comments Rate this Article Comments

Subhash K Jha

The winner takes it all: Ekta Kapoor
The long list of actors, producers and directors who have languished and finally faded, after breaking away noisily from Ekta Kapoor, grows. Now, the biggest buzz doing the rounds in the TV industry is that Sandiip Sikcand's astonishing powers at Sony are now being cut to size.

And one of the master-stroke maneuvers by the Sony bosses is to bring Ekta Kapoor, the television tycoon whose company Sikcand left in the hope of greener pastures in Sony to take over the entire afternoon slab. Although Ekta isn't talking about this massive deal, a well-paced source from Sony says, "Ekta is currently working on four soaps for the afternoon band. She has been handed over the entire afternoon slab which
Sandiip Sikcand
Sony now wants to build as a separate band. Ekta's first condition on being made the offer was that she won't have any interference from Sony personnel including Sikcand. In fact she offered to take over the afternoon slot and work on it. She has worked on various concepts and zeroed in on four dailies for Sony. Ekta's afternoon slot starts at the end of April of beginning of May."

While refusing to comment Ekta did say, "Right now I'm not at liberty to talk. Let me just say that wherever I go, I'm not out to threaten anyone."

Will Sandiip Sikcand be as sporting about the Ekta invasion on what he thought was his playing-field? Now one just has to wait and watch!

MY REASON FOR POSTING IT HERE: AHAT and this article r both related to SONY ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISON...also...there's no other Balaji show forum that currently open in SONY...to i thought maybe this will be a good one...cuz EKTA IS A NIGHTMARE AND HORROR TO ALL OF US!!😆 and NIGHTMARE/HORROR deals wid AAHAT!😃😃
See....I've a logical explanation for me postin it here!😛😆😆

i taught some new horror show is starting on sony,but ha ha ha😆😆😆

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_bbsr2005

Dont worry Aamna wont be there in her serials.Better watch Aahat than her soaps.

completely agree with u 👏
UnKnown:) thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lmfao
u ppl r funnyy!!!
ahahh Aahat duznt scare u but Ekta duz😲
Nepal1 thumbnail
horror doesnt make any effect seems funny more than a funny movies