Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ya u all right...i mean okay, i agree that Allah has created those human beings in that shape, but no where in Quran does he say, that if u are a BMW (is that the name btw?i copied it from u saba sis), u should go around presuade others to become like u or dance like a maniac to earn a living...

-sadaf

Milee thumbnail

i watched this serial last year when it was telecasted on ary ,,, well i most say that all the actors did brilliant acting,,,, and kashif mehmood was above expectations... i mean it's hard to perform the role.... which totally different....

i remeber the dialogues... and story line was really good....

Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

but this is a good drama i think

its about emotions,love,haterd. i dont know what other ppl think about it but i think the acting was great

i missed some of the episodes bu i think its worth watching

i totally agree with u i think so as u i love this drama very much b/c it is another truth of our lives (in b/w ppl) r also human being as us 😳
Mashal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

ya I saw parts of it. Kashif and Abid Ali were BMWs. I was shocked to see Abid ali like that. I thought he was really a senior actor, and never thought he could do such a role!

well, I seriously think, after Musharaaf have come, on our Private and Gov channels, all these issues are shown so much!

abid ali is a good acter therefore aik achay adakaar ko hertarha ka role kerna chahyea however heejray bhi to pakistan main rehtay hai therefore iiinn per drama banana koi ghalat nahin its also a part of pakistan
Mashal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf18

ya u all right...i mean okay, i agree that Allah has created those human beings in that shape, but no where in Quran does he say, that if u are a BMW (is that the name btw?i copied it from u saba sis), u should go around presuade others to become like u or dance like a maniac to earn a living...

-sadaf

i also agree with u sadaf quraan dont says us i know that in b/w ppl jo dance kertay hain acha nahi kertay yeah sabb hinduism ki copy hai u will not believe that main nay aisay aisay in b/w pl bhi dekhay hai jo kaam kertay hai and positions bhi laitay hai iss ka result yeahi app nay hadees to sunni hogi kay
amaal ka daromedar neyatoon per hai
it is only person,s choice
sadaf18 thumbnail

mashal, true that they might hold positions and such in real life, but i am talking about the drama here...in the drama they are portrayed as almost a burden on the society...if the producers wanted to make a drama about these ppl to make the public aware of their existence and importance, why didnt they didnt they make it close to reality?

-sadaf

nilou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is a very nice drama based on the sad life that eunuchs face when they are not treated well by society and their own family disowns them. Very good acting by all.👏
mehraal thumbnail
according to me,this drama showed some reality in our society,,,,v all know that we dun accept these ppl as part of ours,,,and we dun given them due respect,,,,,that was shows in the drama,,,,,but the thing i didn't like was that Kashish shudn't have adopted their way of living,,,,since he was a man,,,,and he shud have been made aware of his existance as a man,and shud have supported his wife n daughter,,,,and even if he was going away from the family,,,he shud have been brought back by love,,,,coz u can't lose sum1 from u'r family like this!!!!!
Mashal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf18

mashal, true that they might hold positions and such in real life, but i am talking about the drama here...in the drama they are portrayed as almost a burdenon thesociety...if the producers wanted to make a drama about these ppl to make the public aware of their existence and importance, why didnt they didnt they make it close to reality?

-sadaf

i think sadaf u did not see this drama completaly when u see all drama then u realized that its very nice and producer done good job in this drama
sadaf18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mashal

i think sadaf u did not see this drama completaly when u see all drama then u realized that its very nice and producer done good job in this drama

no mashal, i saw the whole drama just because i had spent ten bucks on it.😉 the acting and the technical aspects of this drama were good, but i am talking about the social issue that it is based on.

-sadaf