sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys,

nowadays, i am watching this drama called moorat on vhs vidoes...i guess it aired in the fall of 2004...i wanted to know what u all think about it, if u have seen it already... so far, for me it is just down right depressing and i am not sure how much of it is actually credible...the drama is just plain WEIRD...

cast includes: kashif mahmood, abid ali, maria wasti, asad, any many more...

do share what u know and think bcoz i am not sure i wanna finish all 25 episodes...

-sadaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I havent watch that.. usually some dramas are kinda boring in first 2 ep. where they introduce most of the characters.. but sometimes you just wait for all 24 epi. for it to get better.. 😊 it usually happens to me.. we watch it thinking that story will get interesting now n now maybe now after every single ep. 😆😆😆

Amreen

sadaf18 thumbnail

ya u r right...it is not that this drama is boring...it is just weird...they show a bunch of guys dressed up as girls...all these ppl do is dance like manicans or cry like babies...

-sadaf

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lolz sadaf osundz weird

lavnt seen ot heard of it so sory im no help

theone_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OH my god Asadddddd I will see it...

Oooooops not seen yet.

Saher.

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ya I saw parts of it. Kashif and Abid Ali were BMWs. I was shocked to see Abid ali like that. I thought he was really a senior actor, and never thought he could do such a role!

well, I seriously think, after Musharaaf have come, on our Private and Gov channels, all these issues are shown so much!

Me_Anonymous thumbnail

but this is a good drama i think

its about emotions,love,haterd. i dont know what other ppl think about it but i think the acting was great

i missed some of the episodes bu i think its worth watching

sadaf18 thumbnail

ya, scorp sis, i know it is about all the different emotions but it is kinda over done...they are pushing it too far...

and saba, i know and i am not sure i wanna see such things on a day to day basis...the producers (humayoon saeed is one of them btw) might think they are doing to those group of ppl a favor, but they are actually providing an opportunity for the public to laugh at them...some of the actions and things that the actors say and do is just scary...

-sadaf

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree Sadaf. its sad. I agree they have emotions, but they are still going against the laws of Allah. they should not be promoted at all.

another thing which is seen a lot are the lives of nachnaye walis. I mean jo log nahain bhi jaatye hongaye, in dramao ko dekh kar they will start to go too. I mean, why don't u try to stop it. we are ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN! then why aren't they showing somthing from which we learn somthing. why advertising them.

its just so sick!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i havent seen da drama n now dun wanna either....................saba sis is rite ISLAMIC republic of pakistan has 4gotten y it was seper8ed frm india.........dey 4got der religion n der roots..sooo saad