Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: xmuqix

ye man its so stupid...grrrrrr id slap them sall if i got da chance lol
ther mad i swer...once india loses, they go attack the players house
wud they rather prefer if dhoni din play or wot??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
man ther pissin me off big time...i bet if india win, ther gonna b happy n all that...i mean wots da pointπŸ˜•

yeah i agree, they only support india when they are winning, once they lose woah its like lets break that guys house down because he didn't contribute and india lost

username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha7

yeah i agree, they only support india when they are winning, once they lose woah its like lets break that guys house down because he didn't contribute and india lost

exactlyy its damn stupid...man dun they c da news or nethin, dun they c wot ther actually doinits like they hav no feelings wen ther attacking
i kno india has loads of crazy fans ther...i literally mean it, ther propa crazy attacking every1 n everythin related 2 india.....burning pics, destroyin houses....dats disgusting man
farisss4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dats fantastic bit of a speech $weet n $xc...imy thinking is just same like u and i believe in pak team strongly..nd ure right u just cant criticize any1 so badly...now i just want the team to reach home safely cze det 2 r getting lots of criticism back home.. πŸ˜•
$weet n $xc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx guys all i wna say is if u gna support a team support them through der bad and gud tyms not just gud they r humans and can only do so much
samoosa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
support yur team in good and bad times, dats a true fan,dont resort to such violence if dey lose a match c'mon what sort of behaviour is that, they are under lot of pressure out there and burnin pics and stormin thier houses makes it worse, that causes them to perform worse