biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Coach Woolmer rushed to hospital
Bob Woolmer
Woolmer took over as Pakistan coach in June 2004
Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer has been rushed to hospital after being found unconscious in his hotel room. The 58-year-old former South Africa coach, who played for England between 1975-81, was discovered at his hotel in Jamaica at 1045 local time on Sunday. Pakistan were eliminated from the World Cup on Saturday after losing by three wickets to minnows Ireland. Team manager Pervez Mir confirmed: "We have taken him to hospital and he is in an emergency ward." Woolmer said after the Ireland match that he was considering his future in the game. His contract was in any case unlikely to be renewed by the Pakistan Cricket Board after the tournament. But Woolmer said: "I'm going to sleep on this one as I've had a very bad day, which ranks along with my worst days as a coach. "Coaching is what I like to do but whether I continue to do that at international level is under discussion. "I'm going to give it some thought." The PCB is expected to release a statement later on Sunday.

OMEGOSH...wt u fink happened?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Pakistan cricket coach Bob Woolmer passes away
KINGSTON, Jamaica:

Pakistan coach BobWoolmer died in hospital on Sunday after being found unconsciousin his hotel room, the team's management told Geo News .

Earleir, the deceased was rushed to hospital in the emergency ward when he found unconscious in his hotel room.

More to come.

Edited by kalli - 17 years ago
khanmuskaan thumbnail
he was such a nice coach and an extremely nice person.moje abhi tak yaad hai jub pakistani cricket team ke liya koi coach nahi tha tu Woolmer aya tha or kaha tha mein pakistani team ka coach banoo ga..also day before yesterday he was saying he won't leave pakistani players even though they are out of the world cup because he cannot depart from such lovely players..
this is going to be the saddest world cup.. 😭
i hate our pakistani team i feel like killing them..He died just because of those losers.
dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanmuskaan

he was such a nice coach and an extremely nice person.moje abhi tak yaad hai jub pakistani cricket team ke liya koi coach nahi tha tu Woolmer aya tha or kaha tha mein pakistani team ka coach banoo ga..also day before yesterday he was saying he won't leave pakistani players even though they are out of the world cup because he cannot depart from such lovely players..
this is going to be the saddest world cup.. 😭
i hate our pakistani team i feel like killing them..He died just because of those losers.

i agree with u😭.........i would like to kill inzamam ul haq for beeing the worst captain pakistan ever had!

Edited by dures - 17 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its sooo sad...another shock for us..may he rest in peace
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
inna-lil-la-hey wa-inna-aa-ley hay- RA-JEY OON

😭
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail