Bob Woolmer found unconscious

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Woolmer found unconscious in hotel room

Cricinfo staff

March 18, 2007

Bob Woolmer, the Pakistan coach, has been taken to University Hospital in Kingston, Jamaica, after being found unconscious in his hotel room earlier this morning.

Woolmer, 58, was discovered lying on the floor of his room, with vomit around him, at 10.45am and was taken by ambulance to hospital at 11.50am. Police also attended his room. "We have taken Bob Woolmer to the hospital and he is in the emergency ward," Pakistan team media manager Pervez Mir told AFP.

At 14.30 local time, Woolmer was still unconscious.

Cricket.org

Edited by Circut - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6508 thumbnail
Please read our new rule regarding Posting articles.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=527987

NEW RULES just while the World Cup Cricket is on

Articles from the Net.

When posting an article from another site, do give proper credit to it by posting the site name or address and only post it in the ARTICLE ARCHIVE.

This is so that our 'real discussions' do not get left to pages 3-4.

This is only while the wc is on. If you think an article does have something that you can discuss, then post some of the article, and leave a link to read the rest of the article and pose some questions at the end!!!

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks anon for reminding

ANd so sad 😕
Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bechara mann mein tamanna leke aya hoga ke Pakistan ko world cup jitayoonga..Now they are out of world cup..Hope he has not tried to overdose or tried to committ suicide..I will pray for him..

Now I am afraid of Guru Grieg Chappell..
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In such situations anybody can be unconscious, I heard an Indian Fan died while watching India Bangladesh match

Yeah, I am now worried about Greg Chappell, but I think they shouldn't take it too seriously, after all its just a game