Who shud be Pak's next captain?

mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

After yesterday, everyone knows that Inzi will no longer lead the team!...

and everyone is saying it as well, he myt just become a regular player now, or he myt not even be on the pak side! .... and as far as younis khan is concerned, who is our vice captain... i dont think he can lead the Pak team... even though hes encouraging and very determined, hes not a great leader... but who knows, if he becomes the captain sumthing good myt happen!!! 😕...

but, for sure, inzi will not be the captain... .. all this criticism is targetted at inzi only, so inzi will has to leave, as everyone is blaming it on his captaincy!... i still remember, before the WC started, inzi said... that he will play cricket as long as he can bat for the Pak team, but now... thats all over, forget captaincy, he wont have any place in the team! yesterday has raised several eyebrows, and has rolled every Pakistani head in terms of wat inzi has done as a captain! 😔

and yonuis khan and yousef r in trouble, as to how they didnt contribute in these two matches!... yousef, at least tried but cud have done so much more..... and as much as i admire yousef a a player thats how much i expected him to do well... but wat i didnt expect happened!.... and younis!.... i dont know if younis will make it afterwards, the guys has so much talent, but him getting out on 0, has surely raised a question mark!

... so inzi... for sure is not our captain anymore, unless i dont know wat happens... younis and yousef, i doubt one of them being the captain... although younis has a chance, as hes the vice captain ryt now, but who knows?

so.... in ur opinion, whu shud be pakistan's next captain?

I think Shoiab Malik shud really be considered, the guy has guts!... hes the only player who i feel actually stands up for the team in a crisis, regardless of how he got out on 9 yesterday , i have always seen him try in sum way or the other and i really think we need an active captain and Shoaib Malik is a player who can lead in every department of the game... from excellent fielding, to batting and 2 bowling!

and i thought i wud never ever say this in the history of cricket......😆.. but consider Shahid Afridi for captaincy! ... this person has the agression which no other pak player has!... he myt get out lazily sumtimes and get everyone so aggravated 😆, but i feel he can do it... he can seriously carry a team wid his confidence, and thats wat we need!...

so in my opinion either Shoaib Malik or Afridi shud be considered for sumthing... maybe Younis will be the next captain, but these two shud be kept in mind, and if not, i wud say one of them, more likely Shoaib Malik will be the next Viice Captain.

wat do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farisss4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
look guyzz...if inzamam stays in the team den i think he really should be the captain..cmon guyzz whats wrong..how can we forget how good of a captain inzamam has been since 2003 ..hes led from the front...had his poblems in dis wrld cup and the series before...its just a game u expect the ups and downs in it...but if inzamam retires den its got to be YOUNIS KHAN... 😛
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well i really don't know..

i know for sure that Inzy will not be Pak. captain!!

i would say Afridi or Malik!!
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shoaib Malik Captain,Shahid Afridi Vice Captain
farisss4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1 thing if inzi no longer leads the team will mean dat he will have to retire...oderwise in his presence being the senior most i dont think dat some body else can lead the team... 😊
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shahid Afridi or Mohammad Yousuf
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
when inzy retires thats when he will pass the captaincy on..i can't think of any players that are really worthy of it