Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Rohit Bakshi to be seen in Nikhil Sinha's upcoming show 'Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav'

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish we can see rohit as a piyush like character in a romantic show as a lead
Shaina_b thumbnail
First Promo of Shaktipeeth ke Bhairav

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzw0W-gM9d8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Shaina_b - 6 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Rohit Bakshi's interview on "Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGM-WjZgLOs[/YOUTUBE]

Shaina_b thumbnail

Rohit Bakshi gets challenged by 'Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav'

IANS | Nov 15, 2017, 20:24 IST

Actor Rohit Bakshi says essaying Lord Shiva in "Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav" has turned out to be challenging for him.

"Shatipeeth Ke Bhairav" depicts the mythical story of 52 'shakti peeths' from the perspective of Lord Shiva's Bhairav form. "It is the second time on television that I am playing Lord Shiva. I am privileged to play this role as I am a Shiva devotee myself," Rohit said in a statement.

"It is one of the most challenging characters ever. It takes me almost two hours to get into the look of Bhairav. My entire body gets painted black and hats off to my make-up artists who do such a phenomenal job to make me look perfect," he added.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
theres article on rohit bakshi in TOI

There is unbelievable strength that I get from Lord Shiva, Rohit Bakshi

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Jan 18, 2018, 14:20 IST
There is unbelievable strength that I get from Lord Shiva, Rohit Bakshi
The talented actor Rohit Bakshi who essays the role of Bhairav in the mythological show Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav, has been appreciated by the masses for his good performance. The actor,who is a staunch follower of Lord Shiva is extremely happy to play the role of Bhairav which is a form of his favorite god - Shiva. The icing on the cake is that he got to don the avatar of Shiva not just once but twice.
Rohit strongly connects with Shiv Shambhu. On the same when we got in touch with him he quipped, "It may be hard to believe for people, but there is unbelievable strength that I get from Lord Shiva. I have a lot of faith in him and I think it strongly works when you are deeply into it. Moreover, I feel blessed to have got the opportunity to play lord Shiva."

"You get to learn a lot while essaying the role. Well, you get to know the mythology as well which is very important. I am glad that I am getting to hear rave reviews on my character, I aim to do my very best and keep entertaining the audience" concluded the actor.

To watch the phenomenal performance of him as Bhairav stay tuned to Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav every Monday to Friday at 7pm.
tiny15 thumbnail
theres an article on IF on Rohit. plz comment on it.

"Nothing comes easy in life and roles are challenging & demanding ", says Rohit Bakshi

The actor pours his heart about playing a difficult character like Lord Bhairav in Big Magic's Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018 | 11:35:18 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
2 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

The extremely talented actor, Rohit Bakshi has left no stone unturned to entertain the viewers as Lord Bhairav in Big Magic's hyper mythological show, Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav. The extensive role of Bhairav comes along with a lot of challenges and this actor enacts it without any ease.

Right from getting into the look of Bhairav which takes almost 2 hours, to handling the costumes, jewellery, and being perfect on dialect and dialogue delivery. Rohit has not undergone any training to pull this character, rather he believed in hard work by learning and exploring. Be it reading or research on Lord Bhairav, the actor has been hands on to bring in the perfection.

When we got in touch with the actor about the same, he quipped, "Nothing comes easy in life, all the roles that we take up are challenging and demanding, but it's the true actor's spirit that nails it well with finesse. By far in my career, I have always taken up characters that are unique in its own way and following the same, I am glad to have got an opportunity to portray Lord Bhairav."

Well, we can definitely see the actor's hard work on-screen and wish him success for the show. Stay tuned to this space for more such interesting updates...
tiny15 thumbnail
theres new TOI article on Rohit Bakshi

Rohit Bakshi finds his role on Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav challenging

IANS | Apr 3, 2018, 15:30 IST

Rohit Bakshi finds his role on Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav challenging
Actor Rohit Bakshi says essaying the role of Bhairav in "Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav" is challenging as well as exciting.

"Every character has their shenanigans, but it all depends on the actor's will power to take up that challenge and do justice to it," Rohit said in a statement.

"The role of Bhairav is an exhaustive one and it requires a lot of dedication and patience to portray it, which has made me learn a lot throughout the journey," he added.

Rohit says apart from the look of Lord Bhairav, he has donned almost 50 to 60 other get-ups in the show.

"It so happens that Bhairav morphs himself in various avatars like sadhu and Brahmin so that people don't recognise him as Bhairav. It is very challenging but at the same time very exciting since I get to explore a lot and honestly, I enjoy every part of it," he added.

Edited by tiny15 - 6 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
anoder article on Rohit Bakshi
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/rohit-bakshi-moves-closer-to-the-set-of-his-tv-show/articleshow/63645216.cms

Rohit Bakshi moves closer to the set of his TV show

Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Apr 8, 2018, 01:00 IST
Rohit BakshiRohit Bakshi
Going by the adage, A wasted moment never comes back', actor Rohit Bakshi, who plays the main lead in 'Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav', has moved closer to the set of the show located in Naigaon. This has allowed him to shorten the commute from home to work. Rohit says, "The set of my show is in Naigaon and considering the Mumbai traffic and distance, it becomes a task to reach work on time. Moreover, I waste hours sitting in the car, doing nothing. So I have shifted from Goregaon, where I used to live earlier, to Mira Road. That way I spend less time travelling and can do other things.
In an interview recently, the actor stated that the character of Bhairav is quite exhausting and that it requires a lot of dedication, involvement and patience to essay it. What makes the task even more challenging is the fact that Bhairav transforms himself into various avatars so that people don't recognise him. The actor said that it's challenging and exciting at the same timeHe also added that the part has made him learn a great deal during the course of the show.

The show also features Ulka Gupta as Goddess Parvati.
Shaina_b thumbnail