Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I m so MAD at them and i m in deep pain. Even now i m crying of big shock, I can't believe what has done to us,, They are such a big loosers,,,
They dont have feelings,, they never wanted to win for us, they just need money, i feel like,,, i dont know, i hate them,
I hate them, and what they think of thierselves, heros or what but they are zero, i dont know if i'll ever be able to forget this OR able to gorgive

they dont deserve anything,,, what they deserves is that they should never go to Pakistan again, since they dont like to play for us then what are they doin g in there LOOSERS,,

They didnt even think that lots of people in backhome are praying for us,,,, but Good bye from Us,

Let me tell you our cricket Team,,, we dont need you, today we are crying due to you, I hate you and I hate u and I Just hate you,

I m really in deep pain,,,,,, I dont know whats the solution 😕
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iam so mad omg how could they loss from ireland i think it's good that they out of from w.c because i think pak deserve that 😡 srry to say but that's the truth and iam so angry right now.they loss from ireland so it means they could obviously loss from india or australia
Edited by cape - 17 years ago
khads45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im so mad too!!!
the ireland vs pak match was so horrible!!
i can't believe inzi got out with one run!!!
its kind of funny 😆 but i am sooo sad rite now!
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_love

I m so MAD at them and i m in deep pain. Even now i m crying of big shock, I can't believe what has done to us,, They are such a big loosers,,,
They dont have feelings,, they never wanted to win for us, they just need money, i feel like,,, i dont know, i hate them,
I hate them, and what they think of thierselves, heros or what but they are zero, i dont know if i'll ever be able to forget this OR able to gorgive

they dont deserve anything,,, what they deserves is that they should never go to Pakistan again, since they dont like to play for us then what are they doin g in there LOOSERS,,

They didnt even think that lots of people in backhome are praying for us,,,, but Good bye from Us,

Let me tell you our cricket Team,,, we dont need you, today we are crying due to you, I hate you and I hate u and I Just hate you,

I m really in deep pain,,,,,, I dont know whats the solution 😕

im feeling the same very happy that u explain ur self me to i was like that😡 they don't care abt us

they loose against a club team😭

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am so mad too.. I cried so much.. Whenever I hear abt WC I start crying.. 😭 😡 awww. Rose_Love I am feeling the same....

I just hate them.. 😡
sweet_kuri786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i knw man im mad an all hw can dey lose wiv IRELAND wich nt a professional team...and im sure u erd abt bob woolmer cudnt believe it...i erd 4rm GEO news
Muba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡 Really saddddddddddddddddddddd😭
Edited by Muba - 17 years ago
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muba

😡 Really saddddddddddddddddddddd😭

ya 😭😭 jitna rohain utna kam hai😭 umeed bhi nahin hai😭

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay I seriously am lost.. I am not in touch with cricket at all.. but still I am so sad... what happened to Pakistani team?? why r they out of World cup???

please someone explain