HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZTECH thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

friends is there any forum which have pakistani channels discussion because since i shift in my new house here they dont allow dish in the plat so i cant watch QTV,SHE ON ONE,PTV,ARY digital . i really miss these channels pls friends help me....😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea dis forum baiscally has regular upd8s on dramas frm ARY and Geo and a few other pakistani channels...there are regular discusions on various topics from acting abilitys of da stars 2 clothing...and storylines...u can also find majority of dramas in the drama glossary its all in alphabetical order...so if u missed a episode u can check they may have it posted online.. πŸ˜ƒ amazing forum this is...i woz a regular on the zee tv side of the forum but ive bcum more and more hooked on this forum peeps here are frndly and kind πŸ‘
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as biatchali wonderfully expalined you everything, what you will find and the members of PSF so no need for me to say anything else 😳 πŸ˜›
just a big welcome to the forum and if you have confusion, PM any of the PSF Dev. Team member (amreen1409, scorpion134, fariha17 or wini)
welcomeπŸ€—
Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago