Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset and 😕 😕 disappointed ...I think today is a BLACK SATURDAY FOR PAKISTAN'S CRICIKET .......

Can u even think that Pakistan lost a match with new born baby Irland......wow and now we r not even in the best 8 we r out of world cup .....

This is so shameful .....I think Paki team went to West Indies with their mind set that they have to losE but lost to Irland this is disgusting and hurting 4 the Paki fans.......... 😭

They cant bad , field nor ball are team is finished. 🤢 🤢

Wat's ur views guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have given ma view countless tymes....lol it woz a conspiracy... 😆 it woz st patricks day .. and pakistan didnt want ireland 2 lose on such a day that they flt pity on em and let em win...
i think we need 2 sack our goverment...and the coach and all the team players...and go on serch 4 a new lot...hu are experienced and well trained and coached ...and if dere nt train em 2 play there best...bcoz i think dese layers had potential ..it jus wrnt bought out by da coach..dey prob thought australian coach means deyl automtaically end up playing like autralia
tpm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe cuz it was "the luck of the irish" since it was st. patty's day 😆
Muba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yah it was really sad and depressing day for whole nation 🤢
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its wasnt only black SATURDAY but a black WEEKEND