Aahat March 17th written update

realsimple07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Puppets

A room full of Rajasthani dolls or puppets is show. Between those puppets is a scary face looking statue. Some guy, Ajit, enters the room looking for Titto. Titto is a puppet (male) wearing Rajasthani outfit. Titto is sitting on a rocking chair and has a smiley face. That guy finds Titto and gives it a dagger. He says Titto you can use the dagger as you like and on anyone you like. Here have the dagger and go attack someone.

A puppet show. Titto appears to perform. He says tonight is the night I will take revenge and get justice. I have been waiting for this night for a very long time. Then another puppet (male) comes in the scene and starts fighting with Titto. He dies. Rajasthani music is playing in the background. Another puppet comes to fight and dies. Titto wins. Audience claps at this performance. The puppetiers (people controlling the puppets) appear on the stage and bow.

Arihan comes out in the backstage with his girlfriend, Kavita. She praises him for his performance. Arihan says the next show will be extraordinary. Audience will be speechless on his next performance. Kavita asks him where he gets such good ideas. He points towards his brain and says the treasure lies here. He wants to become very rich with these ideas. Kavita asks him about getting married. Arihan doesn't like the question and says what's the need of marriage when we live like wife husband anwyays. Kavita is upset at this. A guy, Mukul, interferes their conversation. He tells Arihan he wants to become a "big puppetier" like him. Arihan tells him its not easy to become one and asks him not to touch any puppets without his permission. He says one has to work very hard to become this big. Arihan leaves with kavita. Mukul decides he will work hard and become big one day no matter what. The guy from the beginning of the show, Ajit, walks in with Titto holding the dagger and seems very happy. Mukul notices his strange behavior but doesn't say anything.

Mukul wakes up from a nightmare and feels like someone is in the room. He thinks it's a thief and decides to follow him. He feels like the thief has entered the puppet room and goes to that room. There he sees Titto alive. Titto (looks the same just a lot bigger in size) tries to kill Mukul with the dagger. Mukul manages to escape and screams for help. He comes out of that room. Arihan and Kavita come out hearing the noise. Mukul tells him that Titto attacked him with the dagger. Titto can talk and walks like us. Kavita doesn't seem to believe it. Titto is lying close by in puppet form. Arihan laughs at this and thinks Mukul is drunk. They go take a closer look at Titto. Arihan picks Titto up and shows it to Mukul mocking him. He says if you want to become a puppetier you can't be scared of puppet. Everyone leaves. Titto puppet turns his head towards the camera.

Next morning everyone is getting ready in the make up room. Arihan and Kavita leave the room and go to the stage. Ajit is putting make up on Titto. Mukul is also there. Ajit talks to Titto and says I heard you scared Mukul last night. He laughs and says leave that poor kid alone. Then he says Titto you better kill him today before he takes away your heroine again. Kill him today. Murder him. Mukul listens to this and looks worried. Mukul remembers last night where Titto had attacked him. He thinks Ajit was the one wearing Titto's costume and trying to kill him. He warns himself to be careful with Ajit.

The show begins. All puppetiers are performing with their puppets. Arihan looks worried that Ajit hasn't come with Titto yet. Titto's scene is next and Ajit needs to bring him here asap. He asks one of his men to bring Titto.

Ajit is getting Titto ready. The guy comes in and tells him to bring Titto outside. Ajit asks for few minutes and starts talking to Titto. He says Titto go kill him today. Satisfy yourself by murdering him. The guy takes him away from Ajit. Ajit is laughing.

The guy is walking with Titto and wondering about the weird nature of Ajit. Suddenly Titto becomes alive and kills the guy.

Outside Arihan is tensed Titto hasn't come yet. He sends Mukul to look for Titto. Kavita takes over the puppet Mukul was working with. Mukul comes at the scene where the other guy is lying dead. He screams. Ajit Kavita and some other guys come there. Kavita says he is killed by a non human. Mukul wonders who did this and sees Titto (human form) walking in a distance. He screams but Titto disappears.

Make up room: Mukul tells Arihan that the guy was killed by a puppet. Arihan doesn't believe him and asks him to shut up. Then Mukul notices a puppet that he believes killed that guy. He points it to Arihan. Arihan says this puppet doesn't belong to him. He thinks to himself that this puppet used to belong to a guy named Viraj. They used to work together but it's been 2 years since he died. He asks everyone on who brought this puppet to the make up room. Ajit says the puppet is Titto. Arihan says it's not Titto. Mukul says it's the same puppet that attacked him last night. Scene ends with Arihan looking closely at the puppet.

At home, Arihan is tensed. Kavita asks him the reason but he gets mad at her. Some guy comes in and informs that Ajit has come to meet him for an urgent matter. Arihan and Kavita sense trouble. Arihan takes his dagger along. The guy who came to call him also takes a weapon with him. Arihan asks Ajit to come in. When Ajit's face becomes visible in the dark, it looks like a puppet. Ajit is acting like a puppet. No emotions on his face or movement. Ajit takes out a dagger and attacks Arihan. Arihan fights back with his dagger. Arihan kills Ajit. Kavita come in and he tells her that the puppet has killed Ajit. He goes to check if the other puppets are safe.

Puppet room: Arihan closely looks at all the puppets. Suddenly the door closes. Titto becomes alive. Arihan asks who you are. Titto says I am Viraj. The same person who was betrayed by you. I have come back for revenge. You took away everything from me. I want everything back from you. Arihan says what will you do with all those things. Titto or Viraj says I won't spare you. Kavita and Mukul knock on the door. Titto tries to kill Arihan. The break the door and come in. Titto turns back to puppet form. Arihan says Mukul was right about the puppet. He asks Mukul to take out all the puppets and put them on fire.

Mukul is taking all the puppets in a truck. While driving, he hears noise from the back as if someone is asking for help. He stops the trucks and takes a look in the back. The noise asks Mukul to let him out since its very suffocating in the box. We haven't done anything to you. So please let us out. Or else we will die. Mukul gets scared on hearing this.

Next day Arihan asks Mukul whether he destroyed the puppets. Mukul says yes. They are gone forever. Arihan is very happy about this. Mukul asks the need to destroy these puppets. Arihan says they were all villainous puppets. He will bring in new puppets. Arihan promises Mukul to make him a "big puppetier".

At home, Arihan is celebrating his victory. He tells Kavita all puppets were murderous. They all wanted Arihan to be dead. Especially Titto. Titto wasn't a puppet but Viraj's spirit. It was possessed. And that Viraj didn't die from alcohol.

Flashback. Viraj comes in Arihans office saying how can you fire me? Viraj was the owner but Arihan took over by cheat. Arihan offers him job. Viraj refuses. Arihan throws him out. Viraj promises to take revenge.

Back from flashback. After his death, he tried to take revenge from me. But I always won. Now he can't come back. He could've only come back through Titto. Now Titto and other puppets are dead. But I don't understand how Titto got to my show. Kavita blames Ajit. Arihan says why would Titto kill Ajit then.

Puppetiers are performing and Arihan and Kavita are watching the show. A puppet similar to Titto starts attacking all the other puppets. The puppetier says the puppet is moving on its own. Arihan doesn't believe it. Kavita goes to check and the puppet laughs. Arihan doesn't believe her either. He goes to check the puppet. Arihan sees Viraj's face in the puppet. He wonders how this puppet got back. Mukul had destroyed it. Suddenly Titto (Viraj) becomes alive. Viraj says Mukul didn't kill him the other day. He says Mukul let all puppets out of the box. Titto (Viraj) told Mukul his story. Mukul fell for the story and let Titto free. Titto promises Mukul to teach him puppetier and make him the owner of the company. Mukul agrees.

Now Titto runs after Arihan and tries to kill him. Arihan yells for help. He comes running to the make up room and finds Mukul dead there. He asks Titto why he killed Mukul even though Mukul helped him. Titto says that he betrayed you. In future, he could've betrayed me. So I killed him. Kavita comes in. Arihan asks Kavita to give him a weapon to defend himself. Kavita gets a sword and points it at Arihan. He asks her what is she doing. Kavita says the right thing. She is the one who brought Viraj's spirit back to this place. I helped Viraj so he can kill you through the puppet. I was in love with Viraj and we were going to get married. But you ruined my happiness and my life. Saying this Kavita and the puppet kill Arihan. The episode ends on Arihan's dead face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks for this great update