Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: liquidice

well its just a game and praying doesnt help in stuff like thisπŸ˜†....my thoughts

plus i do NOT want india to win.....no paki should want this

Are you a Pakistani?
0mega Galaxy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well its just a game and praying doesnt help in stuff like thisπŸ˜†....my thoughts

That proves how narrow minded are you???

Rakaan thumbnail
Well to be very honest i wanted Pakistan to lose actually i won a bet $7000 after Pakistan Lost the match lol πŸ˜†
0mega Galaxy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakaan

Well to be very honest i wanted Pakistan to lose actually i won a bet $7000 after Pakistan Lost the match lol πŸ˜†

Congrats that you won $7000 in betting.

Actually I didn't want them to lose but they way they are batting and the runs they scored it looked it they were going to lose and they lost. But still Pakistan's fielding was great.

Rakaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0mega Galaxy

Congrats that you won $7000 in betting.

Actually I didn't want them to lose but they way they are batting and the runs they scored it looked it they were going to lose and they lost. But still Pakistan's fielding was great.

Thanks brother and sorry didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings but its a game people should not take is serious look at me im a Pakistani too but i was betting them to lose. πŸ˜ƒ

Alot of hearts broken in Pakistan. They should be ashmed of themselves.

gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mini2390

I know that all of us r really disappointed as i really felt lyk choking all of them myself! πŸ˜†... but now i really realize that it wasnt our day!... i actually saw inzi's face ryt now in his interview after the match, and i actually felt bad for him! ... i mean this is Inzi's last WC! and maybe even one of his last last series! ... pakistan batted horribly, i admit it... but we shudnt write off our team lyk that!

i remember wen all our EXPERIENCED players played miserably in 2003... all of them got kicked out as soon as they returned!... we didnt even have any player who cud take up as the next captain... and then inzi came and took all these players who u saw on the field today and made them into a team!... i seriously have seen pak at only 3 or 4 in the past three yrs in terms of positions/ rankings under inzi ... i mean we r only one of the teams to go out so early! the rest r still to go!...

this is the same team who has defeated india couple of times, despite us being less in experience to them , then the aussies once or twice and that too wen they were completely undefeatable!..... have defeated SA by nearly 160 runs in a match - the no. 1 team in odis... have been thru negative phases lyk the that dope issue, that Oval incident, that icc issue wid younis's captaincy... i actually feel they have been thru so much... we shudnt criticize them so harshly lyk me and all of u guys r...... we shud be wid them in every situation, not only wen they win, and regardless of it being against Ireland!!!

i just saw inzi's face and he seriously was about to have sum tears in his eyes!... we have always supported pak win they have won, but wen they lose we say things which we wud never have said if they had won!... i mean at the end, only one team will win, pak is just the first to go, many r there to leave as well!...

i too feel so disappointed but at the end i must say that we being as pak fans, r really actiung childish...

if we r true fans then we shud support them wen they win and lose!...... i know sum of u will disagree wid me cuz of the fact that they lost to a team lyk Ireland , but honestly i feel bad for our pak players, now if i think about it.... they have always been criticized for everything they do, but now i feel that we shud support them, so wat if they lost, as I dont think Ireland proved to be superior at all to Pak, Pak just lacked significance in their batting and nothing more! Pak ur still a great, no matter wat! πŸ˜‰....

always wish them the best for the future! 😊... as this is a very young team who has been thru so much as compared to any team in the WI ryt now!

πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

209252 thumbnail
I know it's really sad that they have come out of the Worldcup... but I wish them all the best 4 the future... they are a gr8 team!!! πŸ‘
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dont worri Pakiz.. We will win all da other matches this year cuming int he future.. Inshallah.. 😳
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

That sounds very offensive and narrow-minded. Would you mind explaining why there is something wrong with a Pakistani wanting India to win after they themselves are out of the competition?

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
they should have got a bigger total but never mind. i thought pakistan could have got into the super8s