Pakistaniz are known for What???

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi.

What are we known for??? I cant think of one thing....

Name one thing that we are known worldwide for..

I know losing is one of them n taking rishwat(bribe) is the top one.. But other than these things name some.. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
siso......why do u alwayz have all kinds of hard questions about Pakistan..... 😛
well i have an example here to show u......actually i m just copying that from another post and biatchali wrote al that.....and i think we r known for that 😃

"okay i knw da moods of slightly wot wid our teams losing 2day so unexpectdaly ...i have a theroy:::: IT WOZ A CONCPIRACY....
now cumon Irelands frst match in da world cup and that aswell on St Patricks Day... imajine losing and goin home 2 all the drunk irish peeps ( dey ova drink on dis day).....it wdnt b very plesant..... so Pakistan felt pity on em and so did da empires...and allowed em a win....coz we pakistanis are so goodhearted after all arnt we 😆 "

some possible things that u can think of
1. we r known for goodhearted
2. we cant see others losing
3. we dont want any one else get hurt from us 😃
4. or we r known for that kind of excuses that biatchali
made for Paki cricket team 😃 (j/k) 😃
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
defaming is the other one 😆
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

not learning from mistakes ...oh god ! i think i can go on and on...

Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
khalis22 thumbnail
Y do u guys have to put the defeat as the conspiracy or bribe or sata? they did tried and it was a luck that they lost. it wud be so much better if you guys stop criticizing pakistan for stupid reasons. And if u think it is sata we can easily say that India also lost due to the bribe or soemthing? For god sake have some sadness in you instead of blaming the country with the bribe or anything.
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wini

siso......why do u alwayz have all kinds of hard questions about Pakistan..... 😛
well i have an example here to show u......actually i m just copying that from another post and biatchali wrote al that.....and i think we r known for that 😃

"okay i knw da moods of slightly wot wid our teams losing 2day so unexpectdaly ...i have a theroy:::: IT WOZ A CONCPIRACY....
now cumon Irelands frst match in da world cup and that aswell on St Patricks Day... imajine losing and goin home 2 all the drunk irish peeps ( dey ova drink on dis day).....it wdnt b very plesant..... so Pakistan felt pity on em and so did da empires...and allowed em a win....coz we pakistanis are so goodhearted after all arnt we 😆 "

some possible things that u can think of
1. we r known for goodhearted
2. we cant see others losing
3. we dont want any one else get hurt from us 😃
4. or we r known for that kind of excuses that biatchali
made for Paki cricket team 😃 (j/k) 😃

hilllarioussssssssss man......but thts quite true..nd it makes lot of sense now after pak's defeat...😃
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khalis22

Y do u guys have to put the defeat as the conspiracy or bribe or sata? they did tried and it was a luck that they lost. it wud be so much better if you guys stop criticizing pakistan for stupid reasons. And if u think it is sata we can easily say that India also lost due to the bribe or soemthing? For god sake have some sadness in you instead of blaming the country with the bribe or anything.

well thats true man.......why r we criticising them.......they tried their best....but i think it was al luck......i m always with my team and always love them wether they win or not😃

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U know wat. My mom told me they prob didnt want to play bad n its not their fault..

But if you think abt it.. They shud have worked hard.. U achieve by working hard..
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

il tell u what pakistans knwn 4 world wide....
1.GORGEOUS PEOPLE
2.A cricket team goin dwnhill 😭
3.Home 2 terrorists 😆
4.fighting against india 4 a peice of land which i belive belongs 2 pakistan
yea dats about it...though mind u i had a tutor hu went 2 visit pakistan and he loved he said the people thier are gr8( he hadnt met da coolies or he jus didnt undastand a word dey said).. the food there is amazing..and a whole load of other compliments..i dnt knw if dis woz bcoz he woz suronded by many pakistanis when telling us dis or wetha he truly meant it..but thats the view of a english...
on the otha hand ma cuzn wife (english girl) went and she h8ed the mosquitos the beggers and the dirt..i jus fink shes a stuck up so and so 😆

P.S where also knwn 4 having a dumb goverment

Edited by biatchali - 17 years ago
rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pakistani are known for many things that i can not describe in words but first of all pakistan people are polite, nice , sweet, honesty
The people that live in pakistan they will never realize that untill they go out side of pakistan the people who are pakistani but live in different country they know what Pakistan is.

2:Pakistan represent a pure eastern culture better than any other muslim country does, a tradition that is still alive/live bcuz pakistani people are not bad its just the time and sitution of the time make people doing things that make My pakistan look bad
3:
yes but the politicus is not in good format its not very much organized which is why people think what pakistan have nothing but pakistan have everything the name that u got reconized by today

sorry to hurt anyones feelings but Pakistan is the best
place in the whole world