biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

๐Ÿ˜† okay i knw da moods of slightly wot wid our teams losing 2day so unexpectdaly ...i have a theroy:::: IT WOZ A CONCPIRACY....

now cumon Irelands frst match in da world cup and that aswell on St Patricks Day... imajine losing and goin home 2 all the drunk irish peeps ( dey ova drink on dis day).....it wdnt b very plesant..... so Pakistan felt pity on em and so did da empires...and allowed em a win....coz we pakistanis are so goodhearted after all arnt we ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khalis22 thumbnail
u seriously don't have to say that. they tried hard and it was their luck, i agree it is their fault as well but still Cricket is the game of luck anyways. And if u think it is a conspiracy that inzamam woudn't have cried infront of the whole world. They lost lot of matches but they did not cry but this time it is a great loss for them as well as we as a Pakistanis. They can do much better inshallah and they will. They are not that stupid that they will play this match as a conspiracy they knew that if they loose the match they will out from the world cup. And who cares if there is a St. Patrick's day. it was their luck. well inshallah they will do much better in the future.
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: biatchali

๐Ÿ˜† okay i knw da moods of slightly wot wid our teams losing 2day so unexpectdaly ...i have a theroy:::: IT WOZ A CONCPIRACY....

now cumon Irelands frst match in da world cup and that aswell on St Patricks Day... imajine losing and goin home 2 all the drunk irish peeps ( dey ova drink on dis day).....it wdnt b very plesant..... so Pakistan felt pity on em and so did da empires...and allowed em a win....coz we pakistanis are so goodhearted after all arnt we ๐Ÿ˜†

lolzzzzzzzzzzz..yeah ur rite..v r soooooo gud hearted...especially our cricket team..they dunt ever care for the feelings of their people๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..ur hillarious biatchali...sorry..but i couldnt stop laughin..u also reminded me of several yrs ago when bangladesh beat pakistan...nd every1 said ..pak did tht on purpose..on the feeling of BROTHERHOOD๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khalis22

u seriously don't have to say that. they tried hard and it was their luck, i agree it is their fault as well but still Cricket is the game of luck anyways. And if u think it is a conspiracy that inzamam woudn't have cried infront of the whole world. They lost lot of matches but they did not cry but this time it is a great loss for them as well as we as a Pakistanis. They can do much better inshallah and they will. They are not that stupid that they will play this match as a conspiracy they knew that if they loose the match they will out from the world cup. And who cares if there is a St. Patrick's day. it was their luck. well inshallah they will do much better in the future.

im sorry if i offended u i woz jus trying 2 lighten da mood....and assuming it woz a conspiracy allowe me 2 sleep peacefully last nite๐Ÿ˜† and ure rite it is all about luck...all da irish players prob had a four leaved clover in dere pockets...and we all knw how lucky dere considered 2 b