Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

I feel so sad... I can cheer for Caanda.. But I dont really care abt them.. 😕

I was so happy n excited for pak.. But after today.. 😭 We r da first onez to get out..

u r right man i also dont care about Canada........infact i dont understand why Canada have their cricket team........Canadians dont even know wat cricket is man....not even my teachers know that........and i m confused about one thing when Canadian team plays who support them man.........Canadians dont know cricket and all Paki here support Pakistan, indians...india.and so on.......who supports that poor cricket team of Canada

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^^^
I agreee wid u.. Ppl dont know what cricket is here. They think its that other cricket insect dat makes nocises... lolz. 😭

I wish Pak wud still b in World Cup.. 😭
totally_ny91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG.....U CAN NEVER TRUST THESE PLAYERS.........DO U GUYS REMEMBER THE WORLD CUP FINAL THAT PAK HAD AGAINST AUSTRALIA.......AND PAK LOST......IT WAS ALL BECAUSE THEY GOT BRIBED FROM THE AUSTRALIAN TEAM FOR MONEY.......AND IF THEY WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT....THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE WORLD CUP WINNERS.....SO IF THAT CAN BE DONE.....THEN OMG WHAT ELSE!! MAYBE THEY GOT BRIBED AGAIN.....CAUSE I KNOW THEY AINT THAT BAD, TO LOSE FROM A TEAM LIKE IRELAND (I MEAN COME ON MAN!!)