Your Opinions Wanted PLZ

biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello evry1...😊

id like 2 knw ure opinion on a personal matter of mines..well its not mine its ma sistas... shes been married and seperated from a guy frm pakistan (where frm uk) ...he woz rich ungest in his fam and spoilt she woz da eldest of us kids and spoilt also..so u can imajine da clash neitha haev eva had 2 compramise b4 so dere marriage woz bound 2 fail...dey broke up she came bck 2 live wid us...and she had 1 son hus now 6 and also spoilt lil brat but i love him..neways she woz sperated wid her husband for 4 years and then she met someone...he was a CHRISTIAN...but he converted and now is a very good muslim...hes also a white englisman....ma sista has always said 2 ma dad she would nva marry a pakistani man eva again...and hes been okay wid it..but now shes bought one 2 the attention of my father he has pretty much disowned her....my father and ma nephew are very close..so close he calls my father his dad..now ma dad is emotionally messing with my nephew...he scaring him and hes made him cry quite a few tymes...ma nephew is afraid of moving away frm all he has eva knwn..(he has no relationship wid his blud father)..and ma father is using dis against him....ma house is awful place 2 live in...ma dad has no trust in me he assumes his kids are out 2 get him wnt him dead so we can take da house 4 all its worth (yesh he watches far 2 many dramas😆).....i have one sister hu is happily married and ma dad onli seems proud of her...im da onli one hu hes talking 2 and is in da house at tymes ( 1 bro is barely at home da otha lives outa twn) and i find living at home so awful rite now i have evn thought of leaving dis house...ma mother is happy 4 ma sista she doesnt care about da colour she jus wnts ma sista 2 b happy and 2 have a guy hu prays five times a day...we are all suporting ma sista...ma nephew has curently as im typing dis gone on a bonding session wid his goin 2 b daddy..and he likes him...dis guy is really gr8 2 ma sis she suffered depression and he didnt use it against her..he welcoming a child in2 his life...he moved from out of his house in norwich 2 come 2 london 2 b near us...and hes a gr8 guy...and a excellent muslim...what id like 2 know is what would u do?ure parents do?if this was the situation in dere house|?a GIRL wanting 2 marry a WHITE MUSLIM....

p.s my dads bck up 4 not agreeing 2 dis marriage is that the guy can go bck 2 christinaity wheneva he wnts and all kids will then also bcum christians..also he gt 2 da extent of labeling my sis and her man NON MUSLIMS (which is jus shirk)...

Edited by biatchali - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well wat can we say man........its ur personal matter.......but u know wat we r not allowed to discuss our personal matters here......so plz bcareful b4 posting anything like that......but we welcome all ur posts related to Pakistan......or Pakistani media