Your View:Attack on Media & Present Halat

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey evryone i heard that this morning so thought to share it with all of u.......i

actually somebody attack on the geo news building in karachi...right now

i dont have all the infoz but as soon as i will get i will share it with all of u.......

but all i heard is that they broke all the glasses and machinary in the building......and there was some news of a bomb in the building ....

Edited by wini - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dures thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

hey evryone i heard that this morning so thought to share it with all of u.......i

actually somebody attack on the geo news building in karachi...right now

i dont have all the infoz but as soon as i will get i will share it with all of u.......

but all i heard is that they broke all the glasses and machinary in the building......and there was some news of a bomb in the building ....

as far as i know it was not in karachi,it happened in the geo building in Islamabad!!

and yes they broke all the glasses but i havent heard that they broke any machinary....

well,they showed that Durrani (minister) was there and he sorted the case somehow .....

dures thumbnail

Police raid Geo News office in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD: Police entered in Geo News office building, shattered glasses and started shelling within office premises.

Large number of policemen entered in the office manhandled newsmen and other staff members of Geo News.

Policemen shoved senior journalist Hamid Mir. They baton-charged and injured several staff members. Policemen also damaged vehicles of Geo News.

Police officials also demanded closing camera coverage of protests in Islamabad.

Staff members offered resistance to police aggression to save the premises.

Information Minister Mohammad Ali Durrani rushed to Geo News office soon after incident.

While talking in a Geo News programme 'Kamran Khan Ke Saath,' Durrani termed the incident as 'unnecessary.'

He said that the incident by the police force was totally irrational and vowed stern action against the Islamabad police.

And the goverment has now banned the Geo News programme

KAMRAN KHAN KE SAATH

Edited by dures - 17 years ago
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i see to
police do thant n musharaf will try to found the gulty this night
i don't understand why
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya i herd sumthin like dat 2day aswell
funkygirlz95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know i heard it to! it's a shame wot's happening there at the moment!
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pak is in chaos...sad to see tht all tht is happenin in isb..the capital..nd pak's image is worsenin in the eyes of foreign nations.. 😭 😭
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pehle kaun sa acha tha..lozlzz
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^^ It is not a moment to laugh......... Today was a darkest day in the history of Pakistan.

Plz, post your views, and lets discuss how we as Pakistanis can Imporve our country, and the present situation which came in front of us today.

I will be Back with mine!
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reallyy why?????? i have no clue wuts going on xept the building attack thign///why was it the darkest day can some1 explain;;/;/