Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys,

I had seen this Pakistani movie whose name I am not able to recollect....saw it like 14-15 yrs back!!!

It was about this naughty gal who runs away from her house when she was 18 or so (I think her parents were getting her married against her wishes) and climbs a wall of a house which turns out to be a handsome doctors!!! the whole movie is about how the naughty and talkative gal and the silent sober doctor fall in love!!! Its very hilarious and every emotion in that movie touched me!!!!!!

does anyoen remember the name of the movie, I want my friends to watch it too.....

BTW, I think the gal had a boy cutt wrt her hair style!!!! she was extremely funny in the way she torchered teh doc!!! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
14-15years back.........is it a black and white movie u r talking about or coloured????
and the guy have a double role in the movie or not???
bcoz i watched a an old Paki movie.......long time ago.....and all i remember is that the guy had double role and one of them died and the doctor got married to the gul ........ may this is the same movie u r talking about ......but u knwo wat even i dont remember the name of the movie that i m talking about .... 😆
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who ever the actors or actresses....i recall one movie but i dunno it had babira sharif in it LOLZZ...i have no idea wut im talkin abt but oh well
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wini

14-15years back.........is it a black and white movie u r talking about or coloured????
and the guy have a double role in the movie or not???
bcoz i watched a an old Paki movie.......long time ago.....and all i remember is that the guy had double role and one of them died and the doctor got married to the gul ........ may this is the same movie u r talking about ......but u knwo wat even i dont remember the name of the movie that i m talking about .... 😆

nope, there was no double role!! and it was coloured!!!

and I dont the names of the actresses....I just remember the gal having boycutt!!!