Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

ya include me to the list!

I usually don't cry that easily, boht koi extreme baat ho tu I cry in front of everyone. but that last scene was so real that I couldn't stop my self. and ven it ended there was a pin drop kamoshi in our tv lounge.

He was too good. his expressions, and how he was just looking at sujal. too real!

Hats off to him!

and there was another, in Alpha Bravo charlie, ven Kashif's got handicap, and all his scences, they were heart melting.

and in Dhuwan, ven Naveed dies, and they all were sitting in sorrow, being brave and wanting to cry at the same time. it was also a very upsetting part. and even watching it 10 times. those scences make me really really sad.

i agree with u saba kahan bhala humayoun and sujal ka kia mukabla sujal looks attractive with make up but humayoun dont use this stupidity 😡
Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there r most of dramas make me sad 😭
but the drama named beti makes me 😭 from 1 episode to abtak the drama beti is going to end
and the end of drama bulandimakes me sad when rabi died 😭
TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The drama that made me emotional was Mehndi. Particularly........the part when Shahzeb (humanyoun) want's to do the godh barayi of his wife and baby before he dies (basically at the end of the drama). He did awsome acting there. 😭
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

yea amreen kangan was good 2 but not really depressing...........ok so yea the grl pretended 2 b reterded 4 his sake he misunderstood it and the 2 were torn apart till she really became retaded but dat wasnt really depressing.............jus stupid cuz their luv was so shallow

In kangan, she pretends to be retarded so that her family wont make her marry another guy, and the misunderstanding happens cuz the guy who likes her keep calling her to ask if she is ready for the marriage for which her family forces her.. and she keeps hanging up the phone but on the third call she picks up the phone and says yes she is ready for the marriage Mr.whoever it was... and it was humayun this time who wanted to tell her that he has found a way out.. but after hearing this he thinks that she has betrayed him and leaves for US! and that really made me feel so sad 😭

Amreen
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YAAD AAGIYA!!!

Amreen yaad aagiya!!

bikol bikol, and then she actually got mad, on the night of her marriage. I think that guy deserved that, coz he was causing all kinds of misunderstandings.

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Phew.... meri koshish kamiyaab rahi.. aapko yaad aagaya!!! & I hope ke by now aap fresh bhi hogayi hogi!

Thats true... I hated that character too!

Amreen
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i cried alot on my last day of school n ive a big problem of having bheegi aankhain ppl usualy ask if im cryng or ive cried or was cryng