what r u thinking about Karan and Krishna

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys what r u thinkg will Karan get Krishna???? will Krishna married Karan???? what will happen when they get married???? what do u think part will do???? Do u think Neervan will help Karan to get Krishna???

Love Leena😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hehehehe rano hon too many questions at one time, well i dotn want krishna to end up with karan, i think karan is veer i dont know the way he is behaving with krishna just makes me think that veer is disguised as karan. n hopefully this time parth will tell neelkanth that he loves krishna and wants to amrry her n karan will have nothing but his broken dreams. karan is just a rich spoiled brat
AfghanLeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarna

hehehehe rano hon too many questions at one time, well i dotn want krishna to end up with karan, i think karan is veer i dont know the way he is behaving with krishna just makes me think that veer is disguised as karan. n hopefully this time parth will tell neelkanth that he loves krishna and wants to amrry her n karan will have nothing but his broken dreams. karan is just a rich spoiled brat

lolzzz but i wanne Karan married Krishna😆😉 wanne Kahani Mai Tweest😆😆 im with Karan😉.

Love Leena😉

Edited by Rano 22 - 17 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zarna

. karan is just a rich spoiled brat

you're right, he is a rich brat. Mr. cell phone and Mr. flowers lol. I would love for Parth to confess his love for Krishna to his dad so he can go to his friend Neelkanth. But serial dramas are never so simple. I think this is a new triangle where Krishna and Parth's love will be challenged but then come out on top. Karan is not bad looking but I think his behavior is a bit strange, that he proposes to someone whose name he doesn't even know, just because she is "so pretty." Vedant is so much better than this guy.

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago
AfghanLeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

you're right, he is a rich brat. Mr. cell phone and Mr. flowers lol. I would love for Parth to confess his love for Krishna to his dad so he can go to his friend Neelkanth. But serial dramas are never so simple. I think this is a new triangle where Krishna and Parth's love will be challenged but then come out on top. Karan is not bad looking but I think his behavior is a bit strange, that he proposes to someone whose name he doesn't even know, just because she is "so pretty." Vedant is so much better than this guy.

i agree with u he is not that good but i like him i think this is new tweest for which it make drame go on that is why im sure that Karan will married Krisha😳. caz u know Karan is also Zedi😉

Love Leena😊

Rajji15 thumbnail
he will b another one of dose negative characters...he aint gonna end u wid Krishna...Parth+Krishna Forever. He'll try....very hard though....come on he doesnt even know her name or her family...he is judgiing her by the looks. 😆 😆 😆 retard
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
yeah, Parth and Krishna forever!
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think karan will help nirvaan...and krishna will feel indebted to him or sumthin, then maybe later he will want 2 marry her n might convince neelkanth......just hope parth does so first
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont like karan such a spoiled brat 🤢 -- i also dont think that she will marry karan if that will happen parth will surely do something

as far as it goes for nirvaan i think he will help karan to get krishna