14th Mar update - nirvaan becomes waiter

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Episode continue from yesterday, Karan says "its not easy for me to leave the one i like dreamgirl, I don't even touch the things i hate but those i do like, i don't leave, my name is Karan, i only know how to win"
Krishna says "Whatever your name is, you may win everything else but you cannot win Krishna. My name is Krishna Chandrana, you may force others but you cannot force me"
Krishna pulls her hand away hurting Karan's hand and goes away. Karan looks at his hand and says to himself "you did it didn't you, you gave me my first hurt from my love. Krishna Chandrana, nice name, now will begin the lovestory" He takes out his mobile and calls someone and tells them to find out all you can about a girl named Krishna Chandrana who lives in Rajkot.
Scene shifts, Mahendra has woken up and is calling out to Chaand, she comes holding a tray with tea, she hands the cup to him. Mahendra smiles and says "now you are looking like my wife" Chaand looks at herself and replies "why wasn't i before?" Mahendra says (cutely) "before i used to get the tea" both laugh and Mahendra tells her to always bring the tea now.
Kiran runs in and asks them why people say she looks like her dad, Chaand tells her because she is her dad's daughter. Kiran asks if her little sister was to come will she look like dad as well. Chaand looks upset, Mahendra replies "no she will look like your mum" Kiaan goes, Mahendra tells Chand he said that because he doesn't want Kiran asking any questions when she grows up. Chaand says the baby will go on Mahendra
Scene switches to room, Krishna is sewing something, Veera is also there and Sawri is dancing to a tune on the radio, Veera says "hey Satyug ki Madhuri Dixit πŸ˜† stop dancing" Krishna tells her to leave her alone. The radio DJ announces a song for a dreamgirl Krishna Chandrana. Veera and Sawri are shocked Tere Naam comes on, Veera says its from Parth but the DJ says its from Karan. Krishna gets angry and turns the radio off muttering "what does he think of himself" Krishna goes, Veera asks Sawri who was Krishna talking about, Sawri ignores and puts the music back on and dances again
Parth is at the door, a guy comes saying he has a mobile courier for Krishna. Krishna comes down the stairs and Parth tells her, she signs for the mobile, it rings, she answers and its Karan. He asks if she liked the song, Krishna gets angry and tells him to leave her alone, she hangs up and hands the phone back to the courier guy and tells him they don't need it. Courier guy leaves, Parth asks who was on the phone, she tells him "some stupid guy from the mandir, saying rubbish that he wants to marry me" Parth gets angry and says he wants to know his address, Krishna says forget it, but if he bothers her more she will tell him.
Scene shifts to an outdoor market where Sawri is shopping for vegetables, she argues with the market guy to make the price less, he agrees. Sawri takes the food and goes to leave when the cute director appears in front of her. She says "are you following me?" He replies (so very cutely😳) "please be my kalpana in my music video, you are the one i've been searching for, please do it please" Sawri refuses, the director then says " before you were running for a acting job, in fact you had run away and now the chance is in front of you and you're saying no" Sawri tells him that her ma and babuji won't let her. Sawri goes, the director says he is coming to convince ma and babuji
Nutan is in her room looking at photographs of Nirvaan, Veera comes in with food tray and tells her to eat something as she hasn't eaten all day. Nutan refuses, Veera tries explaining to her and cheering up but Nutan says "how can i eat if Nirvaan probably hasn't" they have a mother daughter talk and Veera convinces her to talk to babuji and ask for him to bring Nirvaan home.
Nutan goes outside where Neelkanth is with Krishna and Parth. Veera stands by Parth and Nutan gets on her knees in front of Neelkanth and spreads her pallu out to him and says "please give my son Nirvaan back to me, I know he made a mistake but whatever he did was for your operation" she then explains how they were in a deep problem and the doctors asked for 15 lakhs for his treatment, Nirvaan auctioned the house but fulfilled his promise. Nutan again asks him to bring Nirvaan home. Neelkanth looks at her and says "im nt sad that he auctioned the house, but he auctioned the teachings i gave him, the mother and father relationships, he abused your motherly love aswell, im sorry Nutan but i cannot bring him home"
Nutan gets upset and leaves, Veera tells Parth to convince babuji. then goes off after Nutan alongside Krishna. Parth looks at Neelkanth who says "what dilemma have you put me in today Nirvaan"
Break
Nirvaan at a food stand, puts hand in his pocket and takes out a 5 ruppee coin, thinks "when I was rich everything was ok, but now i only have 5 ruppees and that is worth nothing to the world" He tells the food guy to give him a samosa and hands him the 5 rupees, the food guy gives him one samosa. Nirvaan sits down to eat when an old woman comes to him and says "i have not eaten for 2 days, please give the hungry mother some food" Nirvaan has a flashback of Nutan feeding him, he gives the woman the samosa, she goes away. Nirvaan thinks "you used to feed me in a gold plate didn't you mum but i never understood your value, now by feeding a mother i have learnt your true value"
Scene shifts to a restaurant where a waiter is being thrown out, he lands on Nirvaan, the manager tells him to get lost, the assistant says they need someone to replace him. Nirvaan asks for a job, the manager agrees and gives Nirvaan the job.
Nirvaan is in waiter's uniform takes drink glasses to a table, puts them down, the customer says not to show too much attitude you're only a waiter. Nirvaan picks up the empty glasses and has another flashback of Nutan telling him to eat but Nirvaan saying he's not hungry and not to disturb him. Nirvaan takes empty glasses to the bar, his friends are there and start saying "if we had known he was homeless then we would never have dealt with him" another guy says "forget it, he's only a waiter" Nirvaan is taking glasses to a table, one of the guys makes him trip, Nirvaan falls on the floor, he gets up and starts fighting with him, all of a sudden so many guys come and start beating Nirvaan up. They throw him against a door, the door opens and Karan is standing there, he looks at Nirvaan and says "so many guys beat up one guy, thats not fair, it would have only been a fight if one person beats up so many, that would be a hero" He gets up, Nirvaan looks through blurry eyes, sees chairs and plates being thrown out of the bar then 3 guys get thrown out, Karan comes out and goes to Nirvaan who falls unconcious, Karan thinks "Miss Krishna Chandrana, to become close to you, this is my first step to get close to you" epi ends on Karan's face

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxx yaar tuse gr8 ho keep it up nice working πŸ‘

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
that karan guy is annoying 🀒
i am soo hoping sawri will help out the director 😳
he is sooo cute
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
how sweet that Karan is 😳 he is realy cute and handsome, i love his smille 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow wonderful n Manav ghoil is in the show yay, but why is he behind krishna? do u guys think that veer might ahve done plastic surgery and became karan? ek kanta gya nahi ki dushra aa gaya. i hate this love triangle thing always coming between krishna n parth
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nah i dnt think karan is veer......hes someone else n hes just gone mad 4 krishna.....parth shud have beaten him up...hope he does soon
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 😊

~diljaani
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
y is manav doing negative role i love him
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail