Aahat Banner Contest (Updated: March 26)

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Dear friends,

Its finally time for the banner contest!!!
So is everyone excited?? Now let's get started. Any registered member of IF can participate in the banner contest.

* The following are rules of making banner:

1. The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels). They should be non-animated.

2. The banner should contain the words: Aahat

3. If Members make multiple accounts either to vote or make banners, they will be DISQUALIFIED FROM THE BANNER CONTEST

4. Each member can submit as many banners as they like.😃

5. If possible try to merge all the pictures that you use. Use pictures from the pic gallery.

6. Do not advertise your banners either through PMs, signatures or as posts. Any such banners will lead to DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE BANNER CONTEST.

7. In the header, please write: Aahat Banner Entries. Also, please try to send all your banners in one PM, instead of sending multiple PMs for different banners. 😊

* Please refer this link to find out how to make a banner

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/40669

* How do I submit my banner?

Please PM your banners to Natasha_I and scorp134entries. Please don't post your banners directly on the forum.

* To attach your banner to a PM?

1. First upload the banner using the site: https://www.tinypic.com

2. Click on the button, located in upper-right hand corner- an Insert Image Box will pop up

3. Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message.

* How is your banner selected?

Based on the banners received, we will post all the banners on the forum and ask members to vote for the best.

Last date for submission of banners is 27 March 2007. Please PM your banners to Natasha_I AND scorp134entries.

Hope we are clear about the contest. Please feel free to post your doubts here, or PM me!

Natasha (Belle1989) and Aji (scorpion134)
Aahat Development Team at I-F

Edited by Natasha_I - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaslove thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great I have my banners ready 😃
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm so finally we are having a banner contest. 😛
Will surely try to participate. 😃
Lovely_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thats great i might particpate 😃
khrhun_sheen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am banner challenged, and cant make one whatsoever! But good luck to everyone making one!!

Sheen