anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I Think this show is a copy of an american show but I can not remember the name of the show.

ANYBODY?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail

Here's an excerpt from an indiantelevision.com article:

Looking at the broad umbrella picture, adaptations do seem like the flavour of the month, and not just of the Spanish kind. With Sony's take on Beverly Hills, 90210 --- Yeh Meri Life Hai --- getting its fair share of recall value, the channel is now looking to launch a Dougie Howser MD adaptation Ayushmaan .

Morgoth thumbnail

Do these people have ANY original serials? Or are Ekta Kapoor serials the only non-adaptations??πŸ˜•

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show ASTITVA on zee tv seems to be pretty realistic ( but I can not stand that shw)

exquisite thumbnail
hey who copied bevery hills 90210
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Do these people have ANY original serials? Or are Ekta Kapoor serials the only non-adaptations??πŸ˜•

Why re-invent the wheel? πŸ˜† Saas-bahu must be unique to India. Has no foreign channel shown an interest in adapting an Ekta Kapoor show for their country? πŸ˜‰ She should try a barter.
Morgoth thumbnail

I shudder to think what angles the West may take in their own adaptations of Saas-bahus...er...I'd better not mention them...Ekta's serials are disgusting enough as it is...πŸ˜†

uddas thumbnail
i like ayusman .. i think they should chose a guy who have looks. i mean he look like a kid πŸ˜•... but his punjabii frind. (dont knoe name ) is mad cute. but when he took his sunglasses of.. I SWEAR HE GOT A EYE LIER IN HIS EYE. AND HE LOOK HOMO TO ME.. SO  I CANHED MY MIND πŸ˜†... when i went to pakstan ... all of my male cousen in my village got surmah (kajol) in thir eyes🀒.. i thougth it was funny
kaleidoscope thumbnail

hey i really liked the show Dougie Howser MD  but i donot like Ayusman. the boy ayshman looks so stupid and childish.

By the way i really agree with your idea about his punjabi friend. i have the same fellings about him as u do πŸ˜†

Morgoth thumbnail
I know what you mean. Guys should definitely avoid eyeliner/kajal πŸ˜†