Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
he will be back for the zimbabweans ready to boom boom them out of the tournament
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini2390

Today i honestly missed Shahid Afridi but more than him, i really misesed Abdul Razzaq! πŸ˜” ... i seriously think that Abdul Razzaq wud have been such a useful player in this WC, but due to a leg injury he cant play!...

as Shoaib Malik was trying to play his best i cudnt help but think of how Abdul Razzaq wud have been more likely playing wid Shoaib Malik, as hes usually after him in order, and razzaq's sixes r seriously destructive! and then shahid afridi's as well! ...... thats wat we needed today, sixes after sixes, as our run rate was not so great, and that made me wish that afridi and razzaq were there!

I dont really agree with u on some point..

We have to start playing lyke a team.... if shahid and razzaq aren't there than we wudn't win any matches...thats not true....i think our captain is responsible for the defeat..... he shud have used less spinner as WI are gud against spinners and bounc.... we shud have had sami ....coz he has a gud record against the WI.... i think we did great in the beginging...but pak sometime tend to take things easily if they think that they are in gud position...and thts exactly wot they did.... coz in the beginging their fielding was marvelous...and so was their bowling....... i think now pak team shud learn that winning is not easy.... even if they are playing against canada... i m soo disappointed in my team..the fact is they havn't won any ODIs series since thier england tour.......hope the captain+team and the couch knows this fact...After watching this match i think pak is just thier to play not to win the WC...πŸ˜•.............well we can only pray for them...i really want them to play like the imran khan team did in 1992...😳

dawwod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love u razzaq ,i miss u , we need u, plzzzzzz 😭 come back
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kal-el

he will be back for the zimbabweans ready to boom boom them out of the tournament

yeah hope so.......but dont expect tooo much from afridi....u know how he play...πŸ˜•....but i really hope to want to see him playing some great shots...like the one he played in india..😳

kal-el thumbnail
yep he needs a big score he did really well in one match during the one dayers in south africa we saw the old afridi hammering the ball all over the place πŸ˜ƒ
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
oh he will score against Zimbabwe. As long as the bowling is wide. πŸ˜†
npdm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think pakistan need a good opening pair and inzi, yousuf, and younis khan need to play very good. if younis had score some more runs against W.I. then paki would have won the match and i think they need to drop rana naveed and they should call up Azhar so they will have one more batsman. and i think its time to test a new wicket keeper 'cuz kamran is not doing not so well with bat and they should use a new wicket keeper in next two matches so it doesnt matter the new Wicket keeper play wee or not just so they can have another option.

kal-el thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha7

oh he will score against Zimbabwe. As long as the bowling is wide. πŸ˜†

v funny you,

dont worry he will be tankin it to all parts of the west indiesπŸ˜†