What do u think Pak is lacking ryt now?

mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Today's match really made me upset, i felt really disappointed as i know Pakistan cud have done much better then the way they performed!....

In ur opinion, after seeing todays match, wat do u think pak really needs to improve?

In my opinion, the opening pair really needs to become stable, i dont know y imran nazir isnt getting stable out there, as he his a good player... our middle order players start to feel under pressure, once the opening pair doznt live upto the expectations... i think imran nazir and hafeez really need to build a good base for our middle order.... as younis and yousef always cum out so early on in the game... i actually feel bad for younis, as he is set for no. 3, but cums out so early, as the opening pair doz not set a good base......

i really wish Yasir Hammed was one of our openers ryt now , hes such a good opener, yet never selected.... but he hasnt been playing 4 a while, so he cant be dragged in all of a sudden................. but i hope imran nazir plays a good knock in the next match, as hafeez is trying his best.

so wat do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was also very disappointed in Pakistan's performance. The bowling was okay but the batting was terrible!! They need to practice on the batting!!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree...

We really need Shoaib Akhtar and Shahid Afridi bak..
mini2390 thumbnail
Today i honestly missed Shahid Afridi but more than him, i really misesed Abdul Razzaq! 😔 ... i seriously think that Abdul Razzaq wud have been such a useful player in this WC, but due to a leg injury he cant play!...

as Shoaib Malik was trying to play his best i cudnt help but think of how Abdul Razzaq wud have been more likely playing wid Shoaib Malik, as hes usually after him in order, and razzaq's sixes r seriously destructive! and then shahid afridi's as well! ...... thats wat we needed today, sixes after sixes, as our run rate was not so great, and that made me wish that afridi and razzaq were there!
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pakistan need to concentarte on their batting skills as well as bowling too. i really miss abdul razar today. he is such a good player. well, we have many new players in our team right now and they need some time to adjust.
samoosa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its lackin the six machine shahid afridi!!!!!
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i watched on Geo TV and Mohsin Khan was sayin that pak really lacked a strategy...nd inzamam did a bad job as a captian..nd i think he was right..because pak chose to bowl first..but when i saw them battin..they didnt knw wht to do..they were blank....nd Mohsin khan was really mad at tht..nd he kept on sayin it was a very very disappointin performance on the pak side since westindies was not tht of a strong team to play against...!
*Simran* thumbnail
they really lack team spirit bc of tht they dunt play well they thk they r 2 confident but they r not
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel afridi should do opening. i m alwayz sating this and i beleive he is a very good opener.
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
They just need players like Yousuf, Younis and the openers to score loads of runs.