Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

This week Kuch Dil Ne Kaha's last Episode was telecasted. It was shown that Bushra Ansari after knowing that Javed Shaikh was in love with Shaista leaves with his brother and so does Imran Abbas. Shaista too leaves for United States. It was a weekly serial and had good actors in it.

What are your views on the ending? What do you think about the show overall? Who was perfect in thier role? Who needs a crash-course-in-acting? Who did you enjoy watching and why? What did you like about the serial? Did you like the story? It was on extra-marital affiars. Who from the characters was honest in their relationsip?
  • What made you watch it?

Any Other Comments...

PSF Development Team

I-F Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well hello guys
it would be a shock plus good news to u ppl that kuch dil ne kah has not ended yet
the last episode which we saw was its second last episode
today geo tv shows the promos of its last episode
so i think its useless do discuss this topic now
and in promos it looks that nadeem have got marriage and living in australia with his mother and brother
and kabir is ill and want his family back
thanks god they are doing the fine end
so dont forget to watch the last episode of kdnk this friday
sarahs thumbnail
its good to hear that KDK has not ended yet. but even if it was, i liked the ending...i mean kabir deserved it. Anyhow, they are going to make one of those "fairy tale" happy endings again.
Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg omg 😲

I dont believe this Ahsan was also betraying Sehar 😡 God .....He was already married happily and he lied to Sehar. 😭And it was him who break her house. One think or lesson frm this drama is that men r not trust worthy ..... 🤢 they r not faithful .... Kabir and Ahasan both r same no d/f in them 😡 ........poor Sehar. 😭 😭 😭And bs of parents children suffer. But for Kabir i wana say rasi jal gai pur bal nahi gai.

Well over all it was a very good story wat actually is going on now a days in society ....all the actors were brilliant but but..........Bushra Ansari steal the show she was as good as ever.Was a nice drama end shocked me Kabir deserve this loneliness but Ahsan tu hez still in profit. 😕

It was one of the good work of everyone in KDNK. 😊

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great drama great end
no doubt the end was just perfect i already guessed that he [ahasn] is making fool bushra ,but i must say based on real story and i hope its not fairy tale sarah
the end was quiet fine and as far as kabir is concerned i must tell u i have met alot of ppl who dont confess their mistakes till their death its true
and yes bushra did a great job in acting plus writing
i love both bushra and maria wasti also it would be unfair if we ignore javed sheikh, although i dont like him personaly but his acting was nice and perfect
and yes last but the least imran abbas my dear cute friend these days [ although he comes online when i was sleeping most of the time ] he is the best
trust me he is really most darling in his real life too ,nadeem role is just nothing infront of his qualities and caliber anyways he did a great job and not to forget his little [patakha]brother naveed he also did good job.on the whole drama was great and i m also looking forward to its end program
sarahs thumbnail
it was a wonderfull drama and a great ending 👏 👏
it was nice to c that they did not make the "and everyone lives happily ever after!!" ending!! 😃
Everyone did a great job, but Bushra Ansari's acting was just amazing!!
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was sad to see the ending. Well, i didnt understand one thing, when she called him in india, he was all by himself and he picked up the phone and talked to her as no one else was around him. SO he basically was alone in India.... or what????? there was a little confusion..... but atleast she came out of a marriage that was not worth keeping. But yes, due to that she lost the trust of a son.....(nadeem). and haan, for kabir "someone said that already ----rassi jal gayi, bal nahi gaya" if i was in place of bushra in the drama, i would have slapped him before leaving....... for sure......