Aahat march 10 written update

realsimple07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Auditorium: Three boys (ashim, Rohit and Kartik) are ragging three new students in an empty auditorium. The first newcomer comes and sings a song. The second victim, Alokesh, tries to sing a song. But he cant sing for his life.. So these 3 raggers tell him that since he cant sing he has to go to girls hostel with a love letter. He is asked to go to room # 105 to Anita's room. And he has to come back with her signature on the letter. If he doesn't do this work, he wont be allow to stay in the college.

Girls Hostel: Alokesh enters the hostel, scared and almost crying. Outside, He meets a girl called Pooja and tells her that he is forced to do so by his seniors. Despite Pooja's concern, Alokesh go towards Anitas room from the fear of seniors.

Anita's Room: Alokesh knocks on the door but no response. He opens the door and enters the room calling out Anitas name. She is sleeping on her bed facing opposite side. He wakes her up and finds a scary face on the bed. It seems like she is dead.

Auditorium: At the auditorium, the seniors are having fun imaging how Alokesh would get in trouble for entering girl's hostel. Same time, Alokesh comes back to the auditorim. He is very happy. He shows them the letter with Anitas signature, a number plate and a duppata. The boys are shocked to see the duppata. Alokesh leaves smiling seeng the boys scared.

Cafeteria: Next morning one of the raggers, Ashim, looks for Alokesh to find the truth about his visit at Anitas. Pooja comes and tells him what he did with Alokesh was not right. Ashim gets irritated and leaves from there. He finds Alokesh and tells him he can't make a fool out of them. Alokesh says he is speaking the truth and the proof is the signature and the duppata. Ashim says we all know it's not possible since Anita is dead. She committed suicide. Alokesh says he knows the fact because Anita told him that she has committed suicide and also why she did so. And that she is desparately waiting to meet all three of you. Anita wants to meet you all tonite on the terrace at 12 am. Ashim doesn't believe him. Alokesh says go find out for yourself tonite at 12. Ashim gets angry and tells him to stop talking rubbish. Alokesh reminds him that the day when Anita died all three of you had burnt something. Ashim is shocked and tensed to know this.

Terrace: Ashim comes looking for Anita. At first he doesn't find anyone on the terrace. Suddenly Anita appears out of no where. She has long hair and is looks scary.. Anita tells him that she has returned to kill Ashim. She is hanging from a duppata in mid air. Ashim tells her to forgive him since he was forced by the other two to kill her. She tells him that he burnt her suicide note and now no one knows the real cause of her death. She says bring back my suicide note. Ashim says I don't have it since I burned it the same night. Anita says bring the note or prepare to die.

Ashims Room: Seriously I have no idea how they got to his room from the terrace. Seems like a blooper. Anyways, Ashim is begging Anita to forgive him. Anita moves towards him and possess him. Now possessed Ashim starts writing her suicide note. He writes that I am dieing because Kartik broke my heart.

kartik's Room: Possessed Ashim starts moving to kartiks room. Without kartik noticing, Ashim puts the suicide note in a book. Kartik asks Ashim about his meeting with Alokesh. Possessed Ashim talks in the voice of a girl. Kartik gets scared and runs to Rohit's room.

Rohits room: kartik says Ashim voice was of Anitas. Rohit doesn't believe him. They come to his room and find Ashim sleeping.

Ashims room: They try to wake him up and he doesn't wake up. He suddenly wakes up and starts talking in Anita's voice. Possessed Ashim says I am gonna make you pay for your deed. He attacks kartik and rohit. They call for other boys and everyone holds on to Ashim. Ashim falls unconscious. Kartik and Rohit blame Alokesh for this. They think Alokesh and Ashim are playing a game.

Alokesh's room: They find out from Alokeshs roommate that he is not around since last night. He was last seen with Ashim.

Doctor's: Doctor says Ashim is shocked because of a nightmare. He asks him to take rest for a while. Kartik, Pooja, and a professor are present in same room. Kartik decides to inform Ashims parents and goes to his room to find the phone number.

Kartiks room: He is looking for a phone number. He find the suicide note placed by Ashim.

Doctors: Possessed AShim wakes up and says he wants to punish Kartik for my death. He wants the letter from Kartiks room. Everyone is scared. Ashim is going crazy. He begs for justice. The professor decides to go find the letter.

Kartik room: kartik is reading the suicide note and is tensed to find it in his room. The professor enters and asks for the diary in which note is placed. He asks for the letter from kartik. Kartik says he is unaware of the letter and that Ashim is playing jokes with them. The professor leaves.

Doctors: Rohit comes to meet Asim (not possessed). The professor is leaving from the room and looks suspicious. Ashim warns Rohit and asks him to stay away from kartik. Rohit asks him about Alokesh. Ashim says Alokesh is on the terrace with Anita. Rohit sees the duppata with Ashim and leaves from there. Pooja enters and looks suspicious.

Terrace: Kartik and Rohit think Pooja is also involved in the game. They see Alokesh and warn him to stop the game. Alokesh says Anita is back to kill them the way you killed her. Alokesh gives kartik some pictures of Kartik and Anita. Alokesh asks them to come to room # 105 to find the truth.

Girls Hostel: All 3 of them sneak into girls hostel. Alokesh tells him what happened the other night when he came to Anitas room. When he saw the dead body on the bed, he died out of shock. Saying this, Alokesh falls on the ground. When kartik and rohit go closer towards the dead Alokesh, he wakes up as a ghost and blames them for his death. Anita too appears in the room. Kartik begs for forgiveness. Anita says I loved you so much but you betrayed me. She blames rohit for hiding the truth about her death. Anita kills both kartik and rohit. Episode ends with their screams.

Edited by realsimple07 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent work. Well done. Would you like to keep on writing the updates for Aahat and SPKH?
ruma&eijaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how did kartik betrayed anita????? 😕
nandini80 thumbnail
great update. thanks a lot. please continue to do if you have time
realsimple07 thumbnail
Thanks everyone. Yes I can continue doing updates for Aahat and SPKH. I hope you enjoyed it. 😊