Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

ya jinns or genie i belive coz i have wriiten it eaarlier bt i will try n post .in my mums town my mausi's inlaws are from sum royal background and have the masion.. and it was said that at old times kings used to hide their pot of money underground and it was foundin this mansion but there is another room here whichis locked it is said that their is a genie inthere who looks after the pots of gold n if sum1 wants the gold they wil have to sacrice somthing like cut their own hand o kill sum1 ... belive me i have been to that mansion bt neva tried to open th door
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friend_125

hey guys.i wanna share my opinion with u all.as your discussion is bout ghost. see,let me tell u all one thing.there is nothig like ghost in world. ya but there are spirits. according to me n that what,s right is that when some person dies due to accident or in un-natural death[i.e. accident,murder,burning,etc] the looks of the spirit of that person is like that only like which he/she was at his/her last time of life.like if he/she died of burbing in fire,then they have a scary burnt face.n if he/she was murdered then they might have a bloody face. but these are not ghosts,ppl have named them as ghost,but in real they are spirits of that dead person. i have many spiritual experiences.if anyone like to know more about these then you can ask me freely.
but if someone dosnt beleive in spirits then that person plz dont ask me any question. bcoz if you dont beleive then u,ll not beleive me also,n will think that iam trying to fool n scare everyone here.

id really like to know more abt ur experiences...

xspyrox thumbnail
I havent seen a ghost but really want to see one...
My aunt saw a ghost ten years before
Natasha3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spyrofire

I havent seen a ghost but really want to see one...
My aunt saw a ghost ten years before

where? how? wat did it look like?😆

sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i saw one. when i lived in india i was going with my uncle to this gaon where my great grandfather's bunglow is and there i saw a ghost! it was soooo scary. i heard that there are chudailein hanging on the trees in white... i saw some from far away....didn't dare to go any closer. it's a very casual thing in those kind of places.
sweetsang thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenakohli91

ya i saw one. when i lived in india i was going with my uncle to this gaon where my great grandfather's bunglow is and there i saw a ghost! it was soooo scary. i heard that there are chudailein hanging on the trees in white... i saw some from far away....didn't dare to go any closer. it's a very casual thing in those kind of places.

interstin.. i only heard this from my relatives wen i go to the gao... but neva seen them
sumbal_2007 thumbnail
i have actually seen a ghost in pakistan when i went there last year.I was staying at my grand parents house, at 2 or 3am something like made me wake up i swear there was a ghosts standing beside my bed i saw it and it was so freaking scary and i thought it was just a stupid dream but the next moning i told my grandma about it and she told me that there are alot of stories like that.Ex: my mamo has seen one sitting beside his bed and looked exactly like my grandma, my brother has seen a black cat at night and heard falling a lamp or a plant pot but when my uncle looked for it there was no broken lamp or the broken plant pot.
rythm_of_rain thumbnail
i ve never seen any ghosts..

but yes they do exist..
spirits(rooh).. ghosts(jin).. witches(churail)
they do exist in real..

as seeen in Dramas.. or movies... these things r totaly diffrent..
rythm_of_rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumbal_2007

i have actually seen a ghost in pakistan when i went there last year.I was staying at my grand parents house, at 2 or 3am something like made me wake up i swear there was a ghosts standing beside my bed i saw it and it was so freaking scary and i thought it was just a stupid dream but the next moning i told my grandma about it and she told me that there are alot of stories like that.Ex: my mamo has seen one sitting beside his bed and looked exactly like my grandma, my brother has seen a black cat at night and heard falling a lamp or a plant pot but when my uncle looked for it there was no broken lamp or the broken plant pot.

u r very very right

my baji(sis) had same prob in there house..

my niece used to see a woman.. going in the washroom or room..but after when they went inside.. there was nothin Inn...

my sis heard voice of her sis-in-law from the washroom.. but in real.. her sis-in-law was sleeping with her..and she was still hearing her voice callin her.. from the washroom..

it happens.

itsnot in ur mind..it is in real

sweetsang thumbnail

Originally posted by: rythm_of_rain

u r very very right

my baji(sis) had same prob in there house..

my niece used to see a woman.. going in the washroom or room..but after when they went inside.. there was nothin Inn...

my sis heard voice of her sis-in-law from the washroom.. but in real.. her sis-in-law was sleeping with her..and she was still hearing her voice callin her.. from the washroom..

it happens.

itsnot in ur mind..it is in real

feaky