natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone!😃

How many of you watch Thorda Saath Chahiye???😉

A perfect drama of love and hate...😳

I love the story so far...how about you?😛

Considering what's been hapenning in the show currently, let's discuss the serial!😊

Here are some questions you might want to answer while writing your opinions...

Will Sara give birth to the baby or is she lying about it? Will Sauvee and Zoyla be 'together forever'? Should/Will Maheen (Munim's daughter) fall for Umair? Will Ashi start to like Yaya (vice versa)? How will there be problems with Munim's wife's return? Who's side will Munim's wife take (Zoyla, Shaziya, Sara)?
  • Will someone find out about Ashi and Umair?

Let us know what YOU think!😛

Get your thinking caps on and start writing!😍

On behalf of,

The PSF Dev. Team

Edited by natasshafan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for posting Sana 😃 🤗
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey yo... I watch the serial and really like it. But well, I'll have to admit that I liked it much better when Savee and Zoila weren't married yet. They looked so hot together then, now the magic is kinda lost.😃

• Will Sara give birth to the baby or is she lying about it? - Well, I don't think she's telling lies to save her marriage with Savee. We saw the scenes which she wasn't feeling really well in, so I don't think she's just acting to have Savee. But as far as giving birth to the child is concerened, I don't know whether she would or not but I'm pretty sure, Ashi will give her the drink with the pill which she was supposed to mix in her milk. So, I don't think it'll come so far as to giving birth to the child.
  • Will Sauvee and Zoyla be 'together forever'? - Since these two got married, I feel their relationship and their love for each other is not as strong anymore. Zoila is just trying to pove that Savee's hers and Savee's just trying to get back to Muneem and Sarah. I don't see their love for each other anymore... and now that Savee is going to be a daddy and that he's REALLY looking forward to it, I don't think they'll be together forever.
  • Should/Will Maheen (Munim's daughter) fall for Umair? -I think she should. This would be very good cuz I hate Ashi, this little b****.
  • Will Ashi start to like Yaya (vice versa)? -No, no... I don't think so. I don't think she'll start liking him or so... but there's a possibility of her choosing Yahya in order to get back to Umair, in case he gets involved with Muneem's daughter.
  • How will there be problems with Munim's wife's return? -I don't think I like this woman. I like the way she treats Sarah, but I don't like the way she treats everyone else also. She thinks she's the best and she can do whatever she pleases... I don't like her attitude towards everything.
  • Who's side will Munim's wife take (Zoyla, Shaziya, Sara)? -Nah, she's not gonna take ANYONE'S side. She's just so full of herself, she wants Muneem and the house for herself only.
  • Will someone find out about Ashi and Umair? -Well, normally they should. But all these people living in that house [except Ashi and Yahya] are so dumb that they don't even realize what games Ashi's playing. So, I guess they won't find out that so very soon... but MAYBE one day. But then again, they'll close their eyes to it. This is what they've been doing. Especially, Shazia, thisdumbhead. She caught Ashi and Yahya red-handedly once, but still didn't learn.

And now, just to add one more thing, that really is getting on my nerves and has been getting on my nerves since Zoila started getting involved with Savee, is the way she's always telling lies to everyone. She told lies to Muneem about Savee, she met Savee although Muneem forbade that and now that she's married Savee, she also tells lies to him. The other day she told Savee that she had slapped Sarah, which TOTALLY wasn't true. Is this girl dumb or what?

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i strted of wtaching this drama and i enjoyed it...but its awful...to begin with it was kewl...but then it just drags...and savee (soz fahad fans) and zoyla neither can ACT....im sorry but i found there display of emotions very over the top...i am still trying to work out what zoylas chracter is meant 2 b...in the beginning i saw her as innocent and naive but then theres points where that changes and she gets all bitchy....there where point when she showed love to her old man....then there where points when she just showed no emotion...as 4 fahad dnt get me strted on him...his eyes are just blank througout the whole of it....i onli wtached it up2 da whole being caught part i jus found it silly and the two leads acting awful 2 carry on watchin.....zoylas very pretty i must say...and fahad cute at points..
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scorpion134

thnx for posting Sana 😃 🤗

No prob di!🤗

Seems like nobody wants to participate in this discussion...

hhyqk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want but you know evrty time we saw the drama took in another way so its very difficult to say any thing becz its middle 😳
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i love this serial.... just started watching it so dont know alot about it but the most fun part is when these both sisters talk to each other.... 😆
its so funny......and nobody can even imagine that they r sisters 😆
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wini

well i love this serial.... just started watching it so dont know alot about it but the most fun part is when these both sisters talk to each other.... 😆
its so funny......and nobody can even imagine that they r sisters 😆

yea..........i've seen like a few epis
and those parts r realy funny 😆😆
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks i love the song of the drama
can i know what is psf a lot of people wrote it but i don't know what is psf
plz tell me
thanks
SONIA